Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

In 2020 the debates are going to be a daily thing for a year straight. In 2024 there will be multiple debates every day for a year straight.

And I will watch them all :stwoon:

I have watched each and every debate so far and will never stop watching debates

we are sick sick puppies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Prediction: Marco Rubio will embarrass himself in front of his constituents.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Proposition Joe posted:

Prediction: Marco Rubio will embarrass himself in front of his constituents.

He will also repeat himself multiple times before blaming trump for repeating himself

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
by 2032 every candidate's thoughts are lnked via Imindsync and the debates are never ending stream of consciousness thoughts which never ends

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

im ALWAYS drinking

Oh, we know. You make me feel better about my alcoholism.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

Oh, we know. You make me feel better about my alcoholism.

right now drinking spiced rum + ginger ale with a HUGE slice of lime (like, 1/4 of a big lime) in with a pile of ice.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
in a highball glass ofc

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Alcoholism is a horrible thing, friends.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Trump is a secret drinker

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Just like us

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Al! posted:

Just like us

This is like the 20th GOP debate or whatever, I think it's pretty un-secret that we're all addicted to poisoning ourselves

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I plan on learning about the policies of these candidates and how they can help America tonight

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I plan on learning about the policies of these candidates and how they can help America tonight

I plan on laughing while the inside of me dies knowing that these guys have a chance at office

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I plan to drink and watch Trump trump the people who deserve to die (media, gope)

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Jerusalem posted:

In 2020 the debates are going to be a daily thing for a year straight. In 2024 there will be multiple debates every day for a year straight.

And I will watch them all :stwoon:

And they said TV is a dying medium...

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It seems like debates always hurt Trump and this one will be no exception, just like the last two where everyone wants his blood but now they're even more desperate.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Remember when we were young and innocent and Trump raising his hand in the first debate seemed super crazy. You know, if you'd have told me 6 months ago, I’d see candidates walking the stages of our Republican debates bragging about the size of their dicks... I just flat-out wouldn't have believed you.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

A Neurotic Jew posted:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

RedQueen posted:

Remember when we were young and innocent and Trump raising his hand in the first debate seemed super crazy. You know, if you'd have told me 6 months ago, I’d see candidates walking the stages of our Republican debates bragging about the size of their dicks... I just flat-out wouldn't have believed you.

heres an article from last March (link)

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What loving time is the debate at mother fucker??

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

a cop posted:

What loving time is the debate at mother fucker??

5:30pm PST, little under 2 hours from now

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

mannerup posted:

5:30pm PST, little under 2 hours from now

THANK YOU BITCH!!!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

mannerup posted:

heres an article from last March (link)

Those were the days. Back when he gave me ice cream.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jewel Repetition posted:

It seems like debates always hurt Trump and this one will be no exception, just like the last two where everyone wants his blood but now they're even more desperate.

I think there's a pretty good chance that a lot of the focus will be on Rubio today, because he just keeps failing to deliver and Cruz - for all his many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many faults - is unarguably the most successful going up against Trump in terms of getting votes so far.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Jerusalem posted:

I think there's a pretty good chance that a lot of the focus will be on Rubio today, because he just keeps failing to deliver and Cruz - for all his many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many faults - is unarguably the most successful going up against Trump in terms of getting votes so far.

But it doesn't profit Kasich or Cruz to go after Rubio at all, or even Trump at this point. Rubio's going to lose his home state and will either immediately drop out or see his polls plummet even further.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Someone quick tweet about how Donald Trump is terrible at sucking dicks so he will defend himself during the debate, presumably by sucking his own dick.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SLOSifl posted:

Someone quick tweet about how Donald Trump is terrible at sucking dicks so he will defend himself during the debate, presumably by sucking his own dick.

The blowjob I'm gonna give you America you're going to love it. I give the best head. It's gonna be fantastic.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Not sure I can take debates two days in a row.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Ethiser posted:

Not sure I can take debates two days in a row.

This one will be a lot better than yesterday's snoozefest.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
CNN is so much shittier than foxnews

MSNBC is okay

but CNN is poo poo

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

Al! posted:

The blowjob I'm gonna give you America you're going to love it. I give the best head. It's gonna be fantastic.

:stonklol:

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Baloogan posted:

CNN is so much shittier than foxnews

MSNBC is okay

but CNN is poo poo

Does that mean good?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
what the gently caress

foxnews is good
msnbc is okay

cnn is as poo poo as u ar

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Baloogan posted:

im ALWAYS drinking

I'm aerating my wine in a blender to save time on drinking.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Debate predictions: Rubio wears a Big Johnson t-shirt, Cruz cleans his toenails with a knife, Trump slaps everyone with raw steaks.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Baloogan posted:

what the gently caress

foxnews is good
msnbc is okay

cnn is as poo poo as u ar

fox is poo poo propaganda but at least they're almost honest about being propaganda, cnn is fair but it's way shittier. CBC news is the only good north american news station :canada:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The univision moderators last night were incredible. Sad we won't get the same ones. Hopefully the same team is writing questions though.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

a cop posted:

The univision moderators last night were incredible.

lol what

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
CBC is poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

foxnews has unironically had more honest journalism this election cycle than cnn

cnn is a garbage network that belongs in the trash and wolf blitzer definitely tasers his nutsack during commercial breaks

• Locked thread