Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

ted cruz still wants a department of education, loving rino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

so in exchange for nothing, is what you're saying

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Tatum Girlparts posted:

So basically he designed the scale so that it benefits him but fucks his kids, cool

rubio's kids will never have to work

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

social security fraud is a new one on me

yeah I wonder if it's really 3b

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

a cop posted:

Trump is looking loving horrible compared to Cruz and Rubio who are performing extremely strong. If there was any one debate that actually impacted things it'd be this one.

if the debate continues this way no one will remember it

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

tinstaach posted:

Is Trump trying to goad everyone into a fight now?

it's more like 'I'm not a crazy person I can win in a ge"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

man imagining if this was happening back in november, it might've been competitive

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

every institution in our country has been failing us - rubio comes out against our troops

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Prorat posted:

He literally does the pledge to vote for him, gently caress lying Ted.

And to compare Trump to hitler or nazis takes away the seriousness and the real awfulness that Hitler and the Nazis were. It's disgusting to compare anyone to Hitler. He killed 20 million civilians in a very short period of time. Jesus loving Christ people.

plus trump is so obviously musollini, we all realized it half a year ago

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

wrong as usual

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Mr. Nemo posted:

Am I crazy for thinking that Rubio may take Florida after this??

ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Montasque posted:

Megyn Kelly is pissed off that no one attacks Trump hard enough. "They are scared of him! Rubio, Cruz, they're scared of him!"

she's right

• Locked thread