Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I don't think I've ever wanted anything more in my life than for Donald Trump to fail, at everything, forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

sorry he took your party away from you but it was pretty obvious it was gonna happen when mccain let the genie out of the alaska bottle

not over yet bub

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Here comes Cuomo slobbering all over Trump...

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Nemo posted:

Am I crazy for thinking that Rubio may take Florida after this??

he'll probably win

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

SNAKES N CAKES posted:

Rubio can no longer win Florida unless the polls have been completely wrong. Early voting is big in the Senior State, and early voting has been brutal to Rubio.

look at the early voting county breakdowns, and you see it is just the opposite

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

pretty dumb tweet

someone not having the majority isn't bucking democracy

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Schnorkles posted:

Arkane "John Huntsman will be president" has a questionable history of being right about American politics.

i said either mitt romney or jon huntsman would be the gop nominee. if huntsman was the gop nominee (something I said could happen when he was still the AMBASSADOR TO CHINA, and I was betting on him at odds of 500-1), I would've made $250,000. I had to be satisfied with only winning $80,000 on Mitt Romney being the nominee.

scurry along now, schmorkles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
some political casuals, one of whom is a trump fan, said trump looked lifeless and that the tone of the debate was all wrong for him

from their lips....

• Locked thread