Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Torka posted:

Why is Trump still bothering with these debates? It seems like he has nothing to gain from them and a lot to lose.

What if someone makes fun of him and he isn't there to throw a tantrum about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

mannerup posted:

just roll a television to one of the podiums with a live twitter feed

I'd unironically find this amusing.
Best possible scenario would be a big screen behind them scrolling all the tweets under the #GOPDebate hashtag.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Hahahahahahah shut the gently caress up Reince literally no human being believes this. Children who were born during this speech already have the wherewithal to know this is bullshit.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

literally all 4 candidates look bored and disgusted by the anthem, lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Moderators grudgingly ask about trade deals instead of serious stuff like steaks and hands

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump's answer is literally "Do as I say not as I do", that's great. Usually candidates at least pretend and say it with more flowery language.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOORRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this is stupid and terrible and boring

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

trump sucks and is boring

also so is this debate

also so is CNN

also so is everything

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Rocking Rubio calls little donald a liar and little donny stumbles through a low energy, neutral response. Sad!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol at that soft one clap for low-energy little donald

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I had a good chuckle at that long couple seconds of Ted just staring at Trump

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

crowd is low energy
can't blame them

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I don't think calmly exposing that Trump is stupid/wrong about literally every position is going to matter whatsoever to anyone considering supporting him. This is dumb.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump manages to dodge the Islam question by somehow making it even worse, lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Okay, now we may start seeing some bloodshed. Finally.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Was it Bush or Muslims, Trump?!?! Get your story straight!

Jesus christ he's tripling down on the racism.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

That "interested in being correct" line was pretty good, to be fair.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump: "Too much hate! They hate us too much! Now allow me to murder their families and torture them!"

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump getting booed and jeered for pretending to care about Israel ahahahahahah

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

this debate sucks and these men are all pieces of poo poo goddamn

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

crowd grumbling as Trump completely ignores the question lol

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I can't believe we're flirting with saying that Cuba is actually a threat to America in some way lol

"I WILL MAKE THE DEAL BY MAKING IT A GOOD DEAL WHICH IS A DEAL, DEAL WITH IT" - trump every 2 minutes all night

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Whenever I start to almost feel bad for one of these guys as a person, I see them deny climate change and remember that they are all garbage

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol Trump trying to pretend his tianenmen square thing wasn't an endorsement bahahahahahah

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

"It's okay that my idiot racist fans beat up black kids because Obama made bad trade deals"

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump and this audience are legit lovely people, not just people pretending to be lovely.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I have bigger crowds than Ted because I openly invite the KKK, but when we do Hitler salutes we're just having a good time

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

what the hell was that?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Why couldn't this have started being fun a loving hour ago dammit

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I will give ya the list...

*Never mentions the list again*

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump sounded boring and stupid. The only thing that covers that stuff up is when he blusters and yells. He's too scared to even stick to the same gimmick, let alone the same positions, for more than a day at a time. I can't get enough of the mental gymnastics necessary to pretend any of his dozen rotating personas(or any combination thereof) are going to resonate in the general with anyone but the stupid racists already behind him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Typo posted:

Nah he realized he's won already all he has to do is take 0 risk and the nom is his

Exactly. Pretending that this debate was some masterstroke pivot toward undecided general election voters is absurd, he just backed down because he's afraid of losing ground in the polls.

• Locked thread