Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Oxt2Iuago This is the best feed to watch/listen to this, since you get commentary from Sam Seder and Michael Brooks. They are funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

paranoid randroid posted:

are you threatening me? i am the great cruzholio

I need TPP for my Cruzholio!!!

e: aw poo poo, beaten by a longshot.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ta-Ta

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW.

RUBIOBOT WILL ENFORCE.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Such a strong bench these Republicans have.

Also net immigration from Mexico to the US is zero, the wall's a terrible idea, and deporting Mexicans means you tards will never get elected. hth!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"I have to do what I have to do! I have to totally exploit my workers and outsource jobs!"

*cheers from retards*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

There are 100% fewer boobs on this page than I wanted there to be.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

whoever said Cruz sounds like Dana Carvey doing a bit was dead on

Can I finish can I finish?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mr. Boogie posted:

shut down this debate until we can figure out what's going on

Deport all Republicans until we can figure out what's going on. NO CHOICE. HAVE TO. IT'S TRUE.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hahaha mexican fifth columnists!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Rubio: I JUST WANT BATISTA BAAAAACK!!!:qq::qq:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Deport Rubio please.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Carson: *snoooooore* mufugga spoil my endorsement...*snoooooore* better be wearin a belt buckle...*snooooooore*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hahaha, Trump is talking out of his rear end.

I know, news at 10.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

I hate listening to Ted Cruz talk so much, please don't let him be the nominee

If he is the nominee, no one will ever vote for him because they'll be so loving tired of his horrible voice.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

First I will direct the department of education to end common core then I will abolish the department of education

Then you have to execute the executioners, and so on...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Zoran posted:

Rubio: "gently caress you, young people."

But hey, I listen to Rage Against the Machine! I'm cool and young, so vote for me!!!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Rubio get off the stage

Chief Wiggum: Uh, Ralphie, get off the stage, sweetie!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

:boom:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Democrats are boring because they won't touch social security, I on the other hand will not touch social security.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

He's making so much poo poo up so blatantly. I know his retarded fans will believe him, but everyone else...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

mannerup posted:

protection money

gently caress you pay us

Government is racketeering on a national scale.:colbert:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make these shittards go away.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

YEEEEEEHAWWWWW WE'RE REDNECK FUCKWITS

(in response to Cruz)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Real Paddy posted:

Perot, then Peròn.

That would make me happy.

Say what you will about Andrew Lloyd Webber, "Evita" is a good stage show.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Trump touting Arpaio, lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ARE.

YOU.

making GBS threads.

ME.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"monkey around"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why does Kasich sound reasonable? Someone tell me something hosed up about him before I start to empathize

He REALLY wants women to get back-alley abortions

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Come on, Rubio. Detonate yourself.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

trump knows nothing about monetary policy, news at 11

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I feel so dirty agreeing with Cruz on anything.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

COWARDICE
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh good, I'm very glad we're talking about missionary work at a presidential debate.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

gently caress PC I GOTTA KILL ME SOME RAG-HEADS

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"You are obviously pro-Sharia Law, Marco!" -New Atheists & Trump & The CHristian Right, aka retards

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

re-approchement

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HAHAHA, oh my goodness

Trump for biological terrorism.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

If we have to obey the laws, then we can't commit war crimes, you shitass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I wish I knew who the woman is that is shriek-cheering for torture.

• Locked thread