Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

In 2020 the debates are going to be a daily thing for a year straight. In 2024 there will be multiple debates every day for a year straight.

And I will watch them all :stwoon:

I have watched each and every debate so far and will never stop watching debates

we are sick sick puppies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Al! posted:

Just like us

This is like the 20th GOP debate or whatever, I think it's pretty un-secret that we're all addicted to poisoning ourselves

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Soothing Vapors posted:

extremely my fetish

I get him Monday through Thursday and federal holidays, you can have him Friday through Sunday and Jewish holidays.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

"The Republicans are eating their own, we need to bring things together!"
- Donald Trump the Unstumpable

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Awww Kasich is so confident he'd be running for president no matter where he is :allears:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Sheesh Marco can't even throw in a mention of the CIA bakesale? Gotta raise the money to fight terrorists somehow

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

The Human Crouton posted:

Talks about war crimes are stupid. We create a ton of collateral damage, and we send terrorist captives to other countries to be tortured so we don't have to do it.

Look if we actually do war crimes that are so blatant someone actually manages holds us to account for them that would be bad.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

blue squares posted:

Does Trump understand that this is being recorded

It's all right there in the Art of the Deal bucko :smuggo:

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

Truth. He is the best at tearing people apart, not debating international policy

Haha, they've finally figured out not to feed the troll and the troll already has their entire base on his side.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

When America is literally Water World I want whatever civilization is left to create a documentary drama where Marco Rubio is a villain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

:lol: at whoever keeps on telling Kasich to word vomit about CYBER

• Locked thread