Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What loving time is the debate at mother fucker??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

mannerup posted:

5:30pm PST, little under 2 hours from now

THANK YOU BITCH!!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The univision moderators last night were incredible. Sad we won't get the same ones. Hopefully the same team is writing questions though.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

They let the candidates get away with the littlest amount of bullshit possible imo.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Immortan posted:

...they didn't ask them once how they would secure the border or why illegal immigration is bad.

Illegal immigration isn't bad. It's a net positive for our economy.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Carson is endorsing trump? This is a huge blow to other candidates an neally nulls if rubio pulls and endorses cruz

Why would Rubio endorse Cruz? Why not Kasich?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Rubio would be more relevant for the GOP to try and even out the battle against Trump, kasich isn't super relevant outside of boarder states of Ohio.

Yeah but Cruz is a god drat piece of poo poo who Rubio seems to hate nearly as much as Trump.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol, CNN pundits: "Will Trump 'punch down' to Kasich?"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

My roommate and I are sloshed already. #MakeLiversGreatAgain

What are you drinking..? What are you eating??

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Popcorn & Vodka here

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

I'm like 4 drinks in... we did Irish Carbombs are one point.

I think we have like... pita and spinach dip... mini brownie and cinnamon rolls?

:thumbsup:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

He's already making america great.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

:siren: AND NOW: IS PRIEBUS DRUNK OR NOT!?!? :siren:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

If you guessed "Yes, no poo poo he's drunk, what the gently caress kind of question is that" then yOU ARE CORRECT!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

God drat that's one hell of a crowd.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The "The gently caress is this?" guy from The Book of Mormon

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Oh man, brilliant move by Kasich and Cruz to just straight up parrot Trump.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Cruz is giving the voters a strong strong alternative to Trump. poo poo.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Cruz's plan "Lemme just say what Trump is saying"

He says it in a different way that gives the voters an alternative to Trump's bravado. It's a great move.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

It's looking like nothing will top the last debate.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

TRIPLE the boarder patrol *pauses for cheer that never comes*

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I worked at a charter school that literally gave out the standardized test scores to the students. So yes. They do indeed work.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

OHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lmao Ted Cruz literally quoting Trump, after the moderator quoted him with his question, with "Common Core is a disaster"

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Is it mimic trump night?

It's brilliant, imo. Trump's message is resonating with people but he has really high unfavorables. Now people can choose a not-trump-who's-still-basically-trump.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

marshmonkey posted:

So is the secret plan to never mention Trump so that he doesn't get any additional speaking time?

A lot of people in the predictit thread will either win or lose big tonight, on speaking time.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Trump is looking loving horrible compared to Cruz and Rubio who are performing extremely strong. If there was any one debate that actually impacted things it'd be this one.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I feel so sick of debates at this point not watching this one but I take it Trump is stealing the show again with his total bullshit

Nope

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Zas posted:

if the debate continues this way no one will remember it

Ehh, those mythical "undecideds" who will be voting a few days from now are taking notice. They're looking for any reason not to vote for Trump and Cruz and Rubio are giving it to them.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

he's really not, he's babbling absolute nonsense but it's exactly the kind of nonsense his supporters love

He needs to win over undecideds though.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

CNN getting a big stiffy for a potentiall cruz v trump fight right now. Watch them try, and for Trump to be all dismissive as hell

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Hoooly poo poo Trump's hair is a mess for these camera angles. Look at it. What the gently caress. I mean, I know it's generally pretty bad, but tonight it's horrific.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

From the left, Trump's hair looks great. From the right, or straight on, it's a god drat train wreck.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

come on cnn. demand blood. bring up the hands.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Oh man, put the other candidates in a position to be positive on islam. loving do it. Make them choose between being good people or appealing to the base.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

A good response to Trump would be "Most of the victims of radical Islamic terrorism ARE MUSLIMS" imo.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

God job Kasich. Appeal to decency.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Rubio seemed a little confused by Trump refusing to engage

this debate is cool from a political chess standpoint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The way to defeat ISIS is through economics, and cutting off their oil profits. Trump should bring up the recent ISIS defector.

• Locked thread