Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
I hate to say it but Fox News > CNN these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
When they say "bad for workers" they mean "bad for upper management and executives".

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

You can't vote if you're here illegally Ted.

Even legally you have to be a citizen.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

I wonder if this is what political discourse looked like in the dying days of the Roman Empire.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

It takes real courage to dismantle institutions that have helped Americans for a long time, I agree.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Elect me, I don't actually have any positions. We'll find answers together once you elect me.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Tariffs are good for America, but other countries need to lower their tariffs.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

Yes, if you can undercut price+tariff by manufacturing onshore, no one's going to see the Chinese product because there's going to be an American product on the shelf for less.

Goddamn these guys seem halfass this.

They don't understand any of it.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Delta-Wye posted:

but that is the /point/ of tariffs :psyduck: just loving say it, it sounds rad and jingoistic ffs

im so flaccid

They're all empty suits who have economic advisors telling them what to say; they probably couldn't pass an ECON 101 college course.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

We never targetted civilians because any arab male aged 18-45 carrying a quran is considered an enemy combatant

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

"We like Israel because they are a liberal democracy." LIBERAL HUH?!!??!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

the ever-shrinking israel

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

israeli fight club

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Cuba will utterly capitulate to American business interests or we will not deal with them!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Cuba has it so good, they're laughing at us. They don't respect us.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Americans doing business in Cuba is bad because we don't support fighters in Ukraine.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

saints gambit posted:

"You want another State? Cuba! 51 states! What a great deal I could make!"

Those shifty Cubans would just vote Democrat based on decades of communist brainwashing! We can't make them a state

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Honestly this is the biggest tragedy of the masses when it comes to climate change.
"China and India will keep on polluting so we shouldn't change our ways either."

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

SirPablo posted:

As a meteorologist this is really stupid to listen to.

ditto

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

i will torture nature until we win

i will utterly annihilate and carpet bomb all coal power plants

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Joementum posted:

Probably won't lose any jobs when this happens.

that's not the only problem, salt water is infiltrating the underground freshwater aquifer that miami depends on to survive

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Prorat posted:

No it isn't.

Sorry what i meant was, keep on truckin'!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

mannerup posted:

trump going for the /pol/ vote with the putin answer

trump's hair is like a fine wine

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

they're bad!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

this debate isn't going to change a single thing

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

from kansas to texas..... hmmm so through oklahoma?

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

this is a kasich story, what are you doing rubio

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Rubio having a good night

home field advantage

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

my, um, beloved, buckeyes

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Rubio didn't have a strong enough performance to come back and win Florida and stay in the campaign. He needed a knockout victory.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

BGrifter posted:

The winning play was simple: Rubio attacking Trump non-stop during Thursday's debate, then uses final statement to drop out and endorse Cruz.

Welp, that didn't pan out.

They're all too selfish to drop out when they need to.

Except Scott Walker because he's literally a puppet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

BGrifter posted:

The first part was a dumb meme floating around on Twitter. The same wording repeated over and over about how Rubio needed to attack Trump, drop out, and Cruz would use his closing statement to name Rubio his VP.

Oh yeah and their delegates would merge into the hot sphere of rage that would take out Trump at the convention!

• Locked thread