Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
The Trump is getting diluted to keep him from winning poll. A shameful poll. Establishment poll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
hey CNN i showed up to watch Trump dunk all over little marco all night get anderson cooper off my tv post haste and proceed with the dunkings

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

a cop posted:

Lol, CNN pundits: "Will Trump 'punch down' to Kasich?"

i doubt it heavily. kasich's not dumb enough to call him out on anything.

Cruz might be due for a stumping though.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

im so glad i got to hear drunk uncle say like 2 sentences before we whiplash right back to anderson cooper and the who the gently caress cares club band

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

hahaha they flew in every rubio voter left in america for this

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

a good anthem right there

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i'm not just gonna blow A whistle i'm gonna blow THIS whistle see? *TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

lmbo since when does cruz care about trade? he ignored it until like... this week

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

UV_Catastrophe posted:

Tee Pee for my bunghole

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

"you just have to prove that you tried to hire American workers" yeah seems feasible

i tried i really did it's just so HARD to pay minimum wage it's REALLY REALLY HARD :(

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

we can have a rising tide for ALL WORKERS if we just had another tech bubble!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

zen death robot posted:

Are they all just parroting Trump now?

by golly you betcha!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

ben carson's gonna teach our kids guys!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

ahahahah

"mr. cruz, why do you hate common core?"

"why stunningly boring moderator, i have absolutely no flipping idea! but we're gonna end it!"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

hey putz if you aren't going to give me my money stop taking it out of my check

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i'd take it directly out of your salary little marco but you're about to be unemployed

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

get him trump GET HIM NOW

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

trump you only have an hour and a half left to dispose of ted cruz. not stumping ted cruz is dangerous for all of us.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Kasich forgot to include, "all of this unless you're young, they probably won't see a SS check"

but don't fret young people, we're sure gonna keep taking your money!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

because then american business can competitively sell diapers and clothing and all that nonsense you're talking about ted you dipshit that's the whole theory

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

lmbo yeah tiny hands why don't you lecture us all on presidential behavior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

he just said he'd follow the laws you disingenuous poo poo how hard is it to understand that the whole donald trump thing is just stream of consciousness rambling into a microphone until the wheels turn to the actual correct or incorrect answer

• Locked thread