Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Man they are really doing the "Trump should pledge loyalty to the US!" line hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Motherfuckers, the debate doesn't start for another 30 minutes. I get really annoyed at that stupid poo poo.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
HYoly gently caress this guy cannot speak in public

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jesus Christ Kasich looks like he's been kept in a small room listening to his family being murdered for the past 4 hours.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
lol feed died

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Zaphod42 posted:

Why does Kasich keep going first?

Jeopardy rules, he has the least money.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
Did I just hear Cruz and Kasich both advocate for building a wall?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
I literally don't get that B- analogy. Yeah no one with an 86 gets an A but they still have a higher score than you?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
So no big word from Cruz/Kasich to vote for Rubio to stop Trump. It really sounds like the GOP has given up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

CSM posted:

I think it's pretty unrealistic that superdelegates will suddenly switch to Sanders en masse and give him the nomination.

I don't think that'd be too crazy if he starts to take a major lead in pledged delegates, winning state after state. What I do think is too crazy is Sanders taking a major lead in pledged delegates, winning state after state.

• Locked thread