Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Trump Steaks
Trump Vodka
Trump Winery
Lil' Rubio
Lyin' Ted
Kasichmentum
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
spending all day antsy because I can't wait for a Republican debate

what have I become

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
CNN just described attacking Marco Rubio at this point to kicking a puppy

this debate already owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

extremely my fetish

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

logikv9 posted:

are you loving me

it really starts at 9pm

you lied to me Anderson

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

suddenly it makes a lot more sense that the candidates were strolling in at 8:15

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RP talking to the republican audience like I'd talk to a disabled child

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that closeup on girlsinger was frightening

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lil marco has the audience won over

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ted cruz's face inspires emotions ive never felt before

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bennyfranks posted:

just got here, have they talked about their dicks yet and who is the hot moderator

no and Jake Tapper

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

"I use this poo poo, it's bad for workers, but gently caress em"

I love Trump so much

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

whoever said Cruz sounds like Dana Carvey doing a bit was dead on

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I never know what Trump is talking about

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I will abolish the department of education as my first act. As my second act, I will abolish the presidency and send executive governance back to the states

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Am I crazy or is Rubio's strategy to make sure we are aware that he has organic human parents and he was in no way assembled by a team of scientists in a laboratory

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Gat drat

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

haha does Trump not know what GDP is? cause I'm pretty sure it was never zero

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what on God's green earth is he talking about

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I don't know how anyone could say listening to Trump spew this word salad is boring

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

a cop posted:

Trump is looking loving horrible compared to Cruz and Rubio who are performing extremely strong. If there was any one debate that actually impacted things it'd be this one.

he's really not, he's babbling absolute nonsense but it's exactly the kind of nonsense his supporters love

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

*weak trump burn*
*sad smattering of applause*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

haha Trump's appeal to civility really cut Cruz off at the knees there

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Yoshifan823 posted:

ahahahahah Ted Cruz is going to be the republican candidate for president

it owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Plinkey posted:

Kasich has the haircut of a 9 year old that just got out of bed.

ahahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Why does Kasich sound reasonable?

because he's standing next to three unreasonable people and deliberately trying to sound like the reasonable alternative

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Ted Cruz knows he's got this and the amplified level of smug makes him, surprisingly, somehow even more loathsome

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Tapperbot breaking down

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

That DICK! posted:

just got home. i hear this has been boring so far

depends entirely on how much you enjoy listening to Trump babble like a senile, racist grandma with severe aphasia

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

GrimGypsy posted:

That "interested in being correct" line was pretty good, to be fair.

yeah but it's just another pre-prepared line, trump says political correctness a lot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

holy poo poo did I just hear the word rapprochement in a Republican debate

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

They drown people in big steel cages, and I want to get in on that

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wait Marco, how is the army going to find and destroy Isis

are we invading someone

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

Kah-May-Nee!!

you can tell he practiced it phonetically for hours

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

haha el-Sisi gets applause but "I love the Jews" gets boos? This is a very strange Republican audience

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

triple sulk posted:

America is terrible and we deserve Trump

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

really looks like he's holding that dude's hand

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Do me a favor and close your eyes. Reach blindly for your glass of bourbon and let a sip of its honeyed burn coat the chambers of your throat. Part your lips. Whisper a single phrase: "President Ted Cruz." Let that ashen taste spread over your tongue.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

BeOSPOS posted:

I'm not watching the debate tonight... whose winning and has Trump said anything great yet?

trump is winning, and also endorsed drowning terrorists in big steel cages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Marco trying really hard to impress us with how many Cuba facts he knows

• Locked thread