Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Flannelette posted:

That was the second thing I did, after going and finding a screwdriver to hold up in front of the tv to show that yes, the hud icon is in fact bigger than a real screwdriver.

nice humble brag about the size of your screwdriver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
this game is insanely good

I managed to get myself into a firefight in colorado, and literally everyone starts hounding me, with flanking and multiple angles covered etc

I say screw it and try to break through a group of five in one of the patrol "tunnels" and manage to full auto 4 of them missing 1 completely

the last one calmly calls out the "caucasian male in a uniform, with very bad aim" while killing me :mad:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
yeah unsilenced weapons as mastery rewards make no sense, yet, but it would be cool if they added "unsilenced balistic kill" or something to a contract condition

I mean they can specify non explosion accident for this ET, it shouldn't be that hard

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

oddium posted:

ninja outfit for professional unlock.... :pray:

that would be so badass

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
the coin is my god, it can do anything

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

In Training posted:

Or hell a level on a movie studio lot.

The One where Rachel's boyfriend is suddenly bald.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

actually, getting to 47 the dude from W_D1 repeatedly would be cathartic

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I've been thinking about a mission involving thwarting an assassination.

you have to save one random person in the John Wick club scene, you both arrive at the same time

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

In Training posted:

They also got rid of the fireworks completely which is lame!

nope

all that stuff that is missing is on guards or techs etc now

first run of Paris every gets a dose of IKSRTFO

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I love this game. I've been playing this daily for Escalations, which are cool and tiring at the same time (three levels would have been better than five imo). But once you start an Elusive Target the thrill is back, especially once you complete one objective. No save, no restart, no matter what.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

oddium posted:

in the world of assassination they're called contracts

nice

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
yeah

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

vaginal facsimile posted:

Are all the people agent 47 is contracted to kill evil? It would be cool to kill someone who was good :twisted:

one of the targets was literally Gary Busey :rip:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

huh a rollercoaster in twitter form

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
yeah, I recently thought about vacationing in Vernazza but no one else wanted to go ("guys you can bike in the mointains! and there is a castle!"

Goa Tse-tung fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Oct 6, 2017

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
a bus/train terminal

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
this collectors editions is insane value

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
my challenge is trying to master sapienza on professional because I want that second syringe :<

also even SAing some of the featured contracts is super hard imo

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lumpy the Cook posted:

New mission ideas:

-Massive shopping mall, but most of it is boarded up and empty and the whole place is basically decaying.
-US Civil War reenactment.

Wait, isn’t retail dying in the US? I bet you can use an actual mall or a Sears or KMart

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
on paper mission 3 should be the weakest of the new ones, but im enjoying replaying it actually

maybe I am a sucker for Diane calling me an idiot (in her way) for not getting the targets fast enough/shooting the wrong ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FactsAreUseless posted:

Co-op hits would be cool too.

hitmen vs guardsmen

• Locked thread