Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i played the beta on ps4 and the loading was very slow which sucks for a game that relies on replaying scenarios.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I call it win-isodic

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

yeah contracts too. sadly the pc port doesnt support controller

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gaming valhalla

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i like the second one too where you can assassinate hundreds of Sikhs

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the best level in 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPCN8mXdEDs

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

2 is still awesome, it jut feels so much clunkier after playing blood money

yeah it hasnt aged well. you can see alot of what why blood money is so good in 2 as opposed to 1

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i forgot the mission when he goes to the white house lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

this game is much faster on my PC than on my ps5

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The first thing I did after the training mission was turn the HUD elements and hint stuff off

Same.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the sound sucks. everyone has american accents and they tell you to not go up the stairs from accross the room

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the weapons are poo poo too. the sniper in a briefcase is a no brainer. do you get your sivlerballs or do you have to complete some gay quest to get them?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

anyone play the new episode? was released this morning i think

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

silent assassin the italy level :cool:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

it keeps crashing on me :negative:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

killed the elusive target. it was pretty easy i thought

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cool i killed gary busey and then the game crashed

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HORMELCHILI posted:

New level is out.

Hell yes but I need to beat the last level

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm stuck on Colorado. I killed two of the people but can't figure out how to get into the house yet...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it kind of sucks that so many of the disguises look the same. There are some guys outside the house who are allowed in it but it seems kind of arbitrary lol, there's a fairly easy way to sneak in undetected and get a disguise inside and that's what I ended up doing

thanks. yah i keep walking up to them and getting caugh transpassing even though everyone is wearing black and carrying a gun

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Pacing inside the terrorist camp

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

That's badass.

I was the head of the hospital in the last map and it was cool how graphic that guy you're supposed to kill's death was

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

I think Marrakesh is my least favorite of the levels so far. The crowd area is cool but kind of irrelevant for basically all the kills.

yah i dont really like it tbh. have you played the colorado one?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Everything about this game is amazing. Areas feel very lived-in, and it's so much better at sandbox gameplay than actual open world games. Turns out a small area packed with stuff is more interesting than a giant-rear end Bethesda hellhole, who knew. This is a contender for GOTY for me.

I wish the voiceacting was better. It's literally just two people who do all of the voices lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I don't know how to do a suit only in Paris.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I think Colorado is my least favorite because of how disjointed it feels. Each target has their own area basically and it's very arbitrary what costume it takes to get into one area versus another. Sorry, only the terrorist in dark black can come in this area. Terrorist in regular black isn't allowed.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Bangkok looks so cool...

yah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i was really impressed by those flowers at the time. Im not gay

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

The target is the guy who runs our company. And his smoking hot Japanese attorney who he's leaking our data to. Also his organs are backwards, and the hospital he's undergoing surgery at is run by an AI. All equipment is OSP. Good luck

Bad rear end

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It's the best game of the year

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

I'm still catching up on giant bomb videos of this and it took until Colorado for them to realize the minimap says when you're trespassing

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Someone may have linked this in here already but I was thinking abotu speedruns because of AGDQ and here's all of Hitman Season 1 silent assassin in 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ActsxN786ok

ffffuck

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

square enix is getting out of business with IO. RIP to this beautiful game.

goddammit

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

It feels really cool and exclusive knowing that the entire game was a limited-time event now

sick. it's like going to a concert

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Awesome.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

I assume they would like, patch all that poo poo out if they were tanking the servers. ....right?

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Are all the people agent 47 is contracted to kill evil? It would be cool to kill someone who was good :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Want to play Hitman again

• Locked thread