Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
why are the menus online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its working well here, like splatoon not having a lot of stuff at launch

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i bought the "Intro Version" of this because it looks cool as hell and im curious about it. It doesnt work for all games butit seems like the piecemeal release of this is actually kinda ideal for the format.

the format probably helps them get away with not having a big story with cutscenes, which is cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

frank.club posted:

waiting for the download by playing blood money: I cannot friggin believe that for almost 10 years I thought the save limit meant total saves for the whole palythrough and not just the saves within the missions lmao

holy poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im gonna get this game when its $5 and turn on all the help assists

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yXuJsYWaYo

this is really selling me on the game lmao

the first target kill in this is a great moment of going "no way does that work like that YES!!!"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

what the gently caress

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

anyway im really enjoying the new hitman

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

please scrape the dogshit off your shoes before walking in here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

a friend of mine was streaming the other day and did this in marrakesh, building a pile of like 30 bodies

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seC8Q_AcUxI

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Yesterday I dropped a moose on a corrupt banker. A good game.

how do you start the interview

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Azraelle posted:

There's a camera man whose outfit you need to steal, then talk to the tv-crew close to the embassy.

ahhh i was the cameraman today but was lookign around inside the embassy for more info

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ive only been playing the first 3 levels and im going nuts, i want to try everything and then i stop playing and think of something new to try

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

They just announced a Christmas themed episode set in Paris. GOTY

this game rules

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUlfVzK2X_U

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i like when you kill and hide a target theres a few npcs going around like "where did he go??? i cant find him anywhere!"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ragg posted:

This is my favorite Hitman. Add me on Steam and try to beat my Paris score, if you dare!

added

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i was talking with a friend yesterday saying i hope they make the santa suit unlockable but that they probably wouldnt do something that goofy

glad i was wrong :tfrxmas:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

frank.club posted:

You can only play that level if you bought the full experience. Unfortunately if you bought all packs individually there is no like 5 dollar pack that includes the bonus missions. Though the Christmas mission is available for everyone

they are gonna make a bonus mission pack once the retail version is out next month

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

skipped a level?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i played the first 3 levels over and over since i picked up the game around thanksgiving and i only just played bangkok tonight

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thats cool i got the entire game for $15

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_dympcYBc

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I went to just minimap and the dots to see who sees through my disguise and Im getting the game. I killed the guy by shooting him 500 feet into the air with an ejector seat and now Im starting to understand the appeal. Theres also like 5 different threads I was following (posioned vodka, killer chess, a radio call etc) and now idk whether to move onto paris or keep digging into this map. Ill probably do paris as its the first actual level. also lol at the video that plays after the tutorial

i keep repeating to myself

"whats your name"
"47"
"thats not a name"
"so make it one..."

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I became the shiek, attended the illegal auction, place a bid and sauntered into the high security office and dropped a chandelier on the evil woman's head lol. Ive been playing this all afternoon and keep redoing paris

ive seen people complain that the mastery unlocking system is "grinding" and i think they must be crazy, trying different ideas is the game and its wonderful

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

get to sapienza while the elusive target is still there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

games that are about learning the ins and outs of a map ftw

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

i got level 20 mastery. I played this game for nearly 9 hours today lol.

i went to a fancy party last week and there was a bald waiter

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

lol. I think my favorite trick i stumbled into is that you can really easily poison the woman targets drink. You can just walk up to it and drop poison in it in front of everybody and they all gasp and if you just sprint around a corner in about 30 seconds nobody cares and she drinks the wine and dies.

if youre a waiter you can do it and no one even notices at all

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Meeting the lady target disguised as Kruger to discuss the spy mission she wants Kruger to go on, taking the cyanide pills she gives you in case you're caught, then emptying them into her drink as soon as she turns her back, ftw

i feel like the whole kruger sequence up to that is like babys first opportunity, and love it, trying to show you what you can get away with by just laying it out right in front of you

if you are dressed right, you can go anywhere, and if no one is looking, you can do anything

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

I wonder if the new season is going to keep the espionage aesthetic or if will be informed by a different type of fiction

after watching recent streams and metrics on costume selection popularity, season 2 will be fully santa themed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sadly, vampire suit isnt an unlock like the santa suit is

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres no briefcase rifle, people are assuming they are saving that for the end of season 2 or 3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I did a full escalation and I like that Level 5 is basicaly just a completely different assassination. Theres so many though, its kinda overwhelming, I think Im gonna put down Paris for now and just wait for the sale. Cant wait to try out Sapienza and the other maps

paris and sapienza have a ton of escalations and the other maps hardly have any, cuz they were earlier in the season so more have had time to come out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh they added more escalations over time? That's cool. I hope season 2 doesn't start soon because I wanna digest all this Content. I'll probably definitely buy the S2 pass though

they put up new stuff every week, its nuts, and next month is another entire bonus mission

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if its more of the same ya im paying full price for season 2

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't really like the challenges they add that you can only complete in user-made contracts. Some of them are probably cool I guess but there's no way to filter them by rating or anything and I'm not playing lovely fan missions just to tick off a "snipe 5 guys" box

It doesn't matter really but I was excited for the master sniper challenges :(

it was kinda lame but it got me thinking and i went and did the sniper assassin challenge in sapienza afterwards because of it, so im glad they put that out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i started an escalation mission and one of the items it turned on is that between the killing the first and second target, you must kill at least 1 person per minute or you fail

• Locked thread