Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Gonna put a few hours into Child of Eden. I don't feel like I've played it enough considering how many hundreds of hours I've put into Rez. Maybe also do some of the Lumines packs that didn't get a pc release.
Console hasn't been plugged ins since, like, early 2013. Any late life cycle console exclusives I should check out while I have it all connected? Probably also going to try and get a copy of ninety-nine-nights 2. I dunno, maybe some armored core if I can handle the learning curve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Download the digital versions of Burnout 3: Takedown and BLACK and never leave your house again.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tight my dude, try to beat my score on Doritos Crash Course

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
is it substantially better than burnout:paradise? because I have played a lot of that, I think I'm fine with the PC experience. Adam Ant's Stand and Deliver is on the soundtrack.

also I have to leave the house. I have a job

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
download the demo of Burnout Revenge to feel real power

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008
thinking about the xbox

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

oaok posted:

thinking about the xbox
This guy's a big thinker.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

did this one have the right ram or?

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

FactsAreUseless posted:

This guy's a big thinker.

ne1 else get this?????? lOL

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009
The new Tomb Raider is really good.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I'd enjoy replaying halo reach and viva piņata right about now.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Ya know, viva pinata is not a bad idea. wonder if I want to do the first one, which has more charm, or the second one which has better interface/usability stuff

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

There was an xbone on sale at target for 200 that came with a $50 gift card and I still wouldn't buy it. Really wish I had an old school box though

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lol someone really filtered x. Bone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

xbone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Benny D posted:

There was an xbone on sale at target for 200 that came with a $50 gift card and I still wouldn't buy it. Really wish I had an old school box though

Good decision because it has the wrong kind of RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Benny D posted:

Lol someone really filtered x. Bone

Lol serious? Xbone
Edit fuckin lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Thinking about playing some buggy Xbox morrowind

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

xboner

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Nice.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

xbowned

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

shadow complex is fun OP.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the 360 is hot garbage unless you want to play import japanese shmups or bayonetta and don't have a wii u

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

the 360 is hot garbage unless you want to play import japanese shmups or bayonetta and don't have a wii u

i use it to watch netflix since its more responsive than the tv app

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

the indie games thing was cool as all hell. it was super rad that amateur developers had a legit way to deploy their works onto a commercial console and some of those games were -really- good.

there were a lot of good games on the thing, it's just that better versions of most of those games are on the pc now. same will be true of the j release cave shooters and trizeal games and whatever.

I wish q! would do a pc release of the rockin' holiday pack for lumines, that and a pc version of child of eden and viva pinata and, like, one other game and I would totally be cool with not keeping the thing in my closet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sizone posted:

the indie games thing was cool as all hell. it was super rad that amateur developers had a legit way to deploy their works onto a commercial console and some of those games were -really- good.

there were a lot of good games on the thing, it's just that better versions of most of those games are on the pc now. same will be true of the j release cave shooters and trizeal games and whatever.

I wish q! would do a pc release of the rockin' holiday pack for lumines, that and a pc version of child of eden and viva pinata and, like, one other game and I would totally be cool with not keeping the thing in my closet

every indie game is bad

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

every indie game is bad

radian games, mommy's best, some of the weird rpgs.

you are a fool or a troll even if urusei yatsura is the best anime

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

every indie game is bad

Ummmmmm what about the best game of all time undertale??????

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sizone posted:

WARNING: Immediately ignore this intolerable idiot!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You, goon sire, are a FARKing idiot, but I must say, my man, your taste in anime is simply impeccable. Good day. I said good day!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

every indie game is bad
I enjoyed GripShift a lot.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

I enjoyed GripShift a lot.

I heard you had the high score in GripShaft

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sizone posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there's a copy of snea-King in my Walmart op

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was at wal mart today and they had a Warcraft 3 battle chest with the pc games

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Benny D posted:

I was at wal mart today and they had a Warcraft 3 battle chest with the pc games

There's a new patch coming out in a few days.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's probably just Battle.net application and cheevo support but still... Cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Diablo II got a patch this weekend too? Weird

• Locked thread