Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Good luck to anyone trying to do anything other than voting, and don't give into anyone trying to guilt you about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

The IronMonkey
Aug 5, 2005

smokyprogg
Apr 9, 2008

BROKEN DOWN!
MISSION FAILED

Nippashish
Nov 2, 2005

Let me see you dance!

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm probably not going to vote because I live in Texas and it doesn't matter. I might vote for the undercard and locals, but informed voting in Texas in this race seems like a waste of time.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

:milk:

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
:zpatriot: anti-voter checking in.

presidential election cycles tend to halt social movements by recuperating momentum into controllable terrains. leftists organize for their hopeless candidate, then all the effort dissipates after the election. the candidate loses, and that's that. or the candidate wins, and it turns out the hope was misplaced, or the politician is incapable of reforming the political structure designed to make meaningful reform impossible.

at least if direct action against trump spreads, all won't be for naught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

:zpatriot: anti-voter checking in.

presidential election cycles tend to halt social movements by recuperating momentum into controllable terrains. leftists organize for their hopeless candidate, then all the effort dissipates after the election. the candidate loses, and that's that. or the candidate wins, and it turns out the hope was misplaced, or the politician is incapable of reforming the political structure designed to make meaningful reform impossible.

at least if direct action against trump spreads, all won't be for naught.

i don't know if you've been paying attention but the direct action that's been happening hasn't been against Trump

• Locked thread