Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
10 whale coin entry tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Think about all those people who have to live on one whale coin a month, poor guys without proper whale ramming tubs

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Amen to that, whale-ramming brother

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Ill get that payment going soon but in all seriousness, da gently caress just happened in the forum? Did you guys shut it down or something?

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
da gently caress? Have you seen the WA discord that Saliben made? Whats happening? How did someone get all of that???

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Sure thing, I just hope you and Saliben are ok, you guys do have a pretty big target painted on you...

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Just dont like it when my fellow goons get targeted :P
See you in the next discord group then xD

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Pretty much

What happened to Sabin?

TheSaltyDragon fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Sep 17, 2016

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
So is there going to be another Goon WA discord that has a vetting process or something?

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
Rip double messages

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
(-ω-ゞ

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

Pavlov posted:

Hey Salt first lesson. If you're going to overuse emojis, at least use the SA ones. We got like, half a million.

:chanpop:

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

Jackard posted:

You couldn't pass the usual method without getting someone to vouch for you.

So how would I go about that?

Anoia posted:

Pfft, who needs discord servers, if anyone really wants to talk to me I can be found by any given dumpster luring stray cats into joining my army.

Is this going to be a cat or a kitten army?

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

Jackard posted:

What, you don't know anyone here? And you haven't posted outside of this thread. So why do you even want to join?

I read a lot but I dont really post, its funny as gently caress but I dont really post. Idk why tho

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016
I AM OBSESSED WITH MY SEXUALITY I AM A loving MORON, gently caress YOU

TheSaltyDragon fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 20, 2016

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

Excelsiortothemax posted:

The eyes on the dude with the map.

:wtc:

I think he's on a little :okpos:

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

dong ships are why i have hope for this one yet

me, well im gonna design a vulva armada that entraps dong ships and snaps them in half with a hard 180 turn~ :o:

They call it The S.R.R Bayblade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSaltyDragon
Sep 9, 2016

That looks pretty cool