Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I'm so ready for this game. I won't get time tonight but tomorrow I'll be playing quite a bit. I feel like I was one of the few who really enjoyed the first game so it sounds like this one will really get it's hooks in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Disclaimer: I only play vs the CPU

I completely love the ground game in this. At first it felt super clunky like UFC 1 but now that I get it and am comfortable with the pace it feels so right to me. The whole game is shaping up like though, the gameplay is refined in a quite solid way.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I play this at least 5-6 hours a week and have since launch solely against the AI and I have to say I couldn't be happier with how they've supported the game. It's pretty easy for people to poo poo on EA games but the UFC guys obviously love this stuff and want to make this series a big deal. I couldn't be happier coming from the old days of struggling for any semblance of good mma games.

• Locked thread