Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

some guy got super on tilt last night when i destroyed him with my create a fighter

https://gfycat.com/CreativeImpressionableHookersealion

Probably because you and people like you are the problem with online in this game. The new blocking system is fundamentally broken and literally impossible when someone makes a long and tall fighter with heavy/spinning body kicks. The guy spazzed because he's trying to have fun playing a video game and you're there button mashing like a mongoloid with your made-to-exploit-character. Can't blame you since its in the game, but I'm just going to assume you're a dumb turd if you're entertained by pressing back and X over and over for 15 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Also the clinch system is super cool. Really reminds me all of those real fights that happen all the time where one guy is beating the poo poo out of the other for 10-12 minutes but the other guy gets one lovely clinch despite having no stamina and gets an instant knockout anyways. That's the authenticity I look for in this dogshit game. That and an ever worsening career mode.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I'm just kidding, this game is loving terrible. EA also ruined NHL which had previously been the best sports game franchise for 20 years.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've only fought about 5 times with the new patch but it definitely seems to have addressed some key issues shockingly enough

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kilometers Davis posted:

I play this at least 5-6 hours a week and have since launch solely against the AI and I have to say I couldn't be happier with how they've supported the game. It's pretty easy for people to poo poo on EA games but the UFC guys obviously love this stuff and want to make this series a big deal. I couldn't be happier coming from the old days of struggling for any semblance of good mma games.

Undisputed 2 was far better than either EA games. The striking in that game was near perfect. So fluid.

• Locked thread