Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
homina homina

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
just tryna read your shirt

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

allow me to troubleshoot

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
At what point is the "blue screen of death" going to be relegated to a thing that only old farts know?

Or is that time now?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's been ten years at least since the last one i saw

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

you can close this thread now

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

George posted:

just tryna read your shirt

Satellit3 posted:

allow me to troubleshoot

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Stereotype posted:

At what point is the "blue screen of death" going to be relegated to a thing that only old farts know?

Or is that time now?

They really only happen due to legit hardware failure now which is pretty rare these days. I haven't seen one in a long, long time

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

FopeDush posted:

They really only happen due to legit hardware failure now which is pretty rare these days. I haven't seen one in a long, long time

i was getting them pretty often on my windows 10 htpc but then i updated the bios and it was fine

thanks, asrock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

• Locked thread