Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Lag Cloud
Aug 3, 2004

Reliable Transportation
A friend and I are starting a new league and we are looking for active individuals to join. It is a H2H points league, snake draft and roster changes can be made daily.

The current league settings are below and can be changed if other managers feel something should be added/removed.

Details:

10 person league that is 6x6 H2H on Yahoo. Live snake draft. Draft date tentatively set to March 31 at 5:30PM PT.

Batting categories:
Runs, Hits, Home Runs, RBI's, Stolen Bases and OBP
Pitching categories:
Wins, Losses, Saves, Strikeouts, ERA, WHIP
A total of 65 pickups can be made during the year of the FA list.

Positions:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 UTIL, 3 SP, 2 RP, 4 P. 7 Bench spots, 2 N/A spots for prospects and 2 DL spots.

Each team will keep 10 players that were on their roster the previous year. At least 2 batters and 2 pitchers must be kept when choosing keepers. There are no restrictions to keepers; you can keep them forever.

Prizes will be awarded to the winner of the league (examples prizes: Platinum, Avatar, gift card, etc. + trophy) at the end of the year and a custom avatar to the team who finishes in last place.

If you are interested in joining send me a PM or post your email address in the thread.

A Lag Cloud fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Lag Cloud
Aug 3, 2004

Reliable Transportation
Bump/Looking for a few more to fill the empty team slots.

A Lag Cloud
Aug 3, 2004

Reliable Transportation
Need just a few more. Hoping to have the league filled by tomorrow.

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
I'll jump in if you still have a spot!

dewey7788 (at) gmail (dot) com

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
Interested in a spot as well. Sent you a PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Lag Cloud
Aug 3, 2004

Reliable Transportation
We didn't get enough people to join before the draft date so we've scratched the league this year.

• Locked thread