Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
Is there a way to play the same save between phone and desktop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

CrashCat posted:

Yeah if you're logged into Facebook or whatever it should already be shared

Cool, this is wonderful news for my battery life

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

same for gwrtheyrn#77821

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

kinkouin posted:

Unity is blocked on Chrome since they started disabling NPAPI stuff. Gotta play on "older" browsers like FireFox or IE.

It's too bad they dont want to just update the game to newer versions of Unity that actually work correctly without NPAPI.

Weird it runs on chrome for me

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

kinkouin posted:

Guess they shoved in an update to the newer versions of Unity with that last major patch. Does your performance tank a shitload though?

I'm getting well over 1 GB of ram usage and who knows how much CPU. Feels like they need to fix some poo poo.

When it runs for long enough it OOMs itself, but it takes a couple hours to get to that point. Perf on this thing seems to suck regardless

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

kinkouin posted:

Strange. Mine goes immediately to over 1 GB of ram. Everything feels sluggish, but at least it's semi-playable.

EDIT: Just tried again on Firefox, less than 1/4 that. Weird.

I haven't actually checked how much ram it has because I don't come close to running out. I have something like 24 or 32 gb of ram though

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

What are your strategies for skilling workers? So far I've just put all of the skills to 30 and then after that pumping one skill + mastery exclusively, but I have no idea if this is a good plan

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Also is there some weird daily bonus or something or is my game just bugged? It shows my current weaponcrafting as 284/40, when I most definitely don't have 284 points into weaponcrafting

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Telex posted:

I got a Leather Key from a roulette wheel spin, but when i try to sell it it tells me that I can't sell for more than my net worth.

Does this mean i can't sell it until I have 2.25 mil gold on hand or what?

Is it a legit strategy to funnel gems into keys and then keys into gold if I need gold?

Net worth is definitely not what you have on hand, since I have 10M net worth and 3.6 on hand. It might be how much you have invested into your shop or something?

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

I think most of my keys are from bulk orders and guild raids

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Klungar posted:

Does anyone else play this through Facebook in Chrome? I haven't been able to load it for the past two days because of Java errors, just wondering if it is just me or affecting others as well.

I almost always have to reload it a couple times between OOM and maximum call stack errors as well has having to restart it once in a while due to the same thing

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Telex posted:

does the price of auto-crafting slots go up the more you buy?

I'm tempted to blow money on this game just to get a handful of those becuase the amount of recursive crafting in this game is bonkers. When it gets to things you have to craft 3 of in good quality that require 3 things to make another 3 things it's like I loving forgot what I was even making in the first place by the time I get two of the crafts in.

Yes, the third one is 750 and the 2nd is 500. I can't remember what the first one is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Happens all the time, just reload the game

• Locked thread