Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
good morning new thread

its march madness!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
david frum saying his party is dead is music to my ears in 16 tweets

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Soup du Jour posted:

who do you have winning the tournament, dadchat?

msu for me

i usually do two brackets -- one is from when they first come out, and one is later after i've had some time to digest

i ended up with the same final and final four in both. kansas vs msu. I would give that match up to Kansas 60% of the time (assuming Kansas gets that far.)

it's a pretty wide open field though, and there's a number of teams that have an okay chance.

they did such a lovely job of seeding though. yikes.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

KS is loving stacked

kansas is very good -- though they lack a clear super star (they have a lot of really good players); but they also have some weaknesses and some not good losses (like a month ago). it's also been, you know, a halmark of the bill self era to get bounced early. they have easily one of the tougher brackets of any overall 1 seed in recent memory.

uconn is good, and playing their basketball; maryland has the potential to be very good but has been inconsistent the last month of the season; Cal has some really great freshman that are very talented, but also inconsistent; Miami, Arizona and Iowa are all very talented and have played at a very high level at times; 'Nova plexes me greatly. Jay Wright is a great guy who I really like and respect, but Nova's style and him are :yikes: in the tournament, but assuming they could get to the E8, they could easily play with Kansas.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

Hooray zone defense and 40 second possessions !

Zzzzz

oh hello there dude who hasn't watched college basketball at all this year.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

yeah they really need to cut the shot clock

30 seconds is fine. the average possession time went down, and scores went up.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

What about Perry Ellis who's a threat to drop a double double or design a line of affordable yet stylish men's business wear.

Perry Ellis is good, but I don't think he's a super star who's going to take a game over the way, for example, Buddy Heild or Valentine do.

Kansas is playing really well right now though, and their guard play is fantastic. Their biggest weakness is on the low post.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

i love dogs and want to cuddle one right now

lies

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

pictured: jazz and badge

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

stop posting your sister's uggo dogs

they're adorable and i shall not

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

ah see this is why im confused

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

and derivative and predictable.

can you not help yourself

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

We cannot take you anywhere

also

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Aeryk posted:

haha oh man, our CEO, CAO and VP of sales all got shitcanned

:rip:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

Gratz to emarx for his new position as social media director for PDA
https://twitter.com/gregpinelo/status/710485230747041792/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc

lol

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

see the company you're in badge

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i am th eonly one in the office. i think i am going to the pub in union get a beer and some tendies and watch basketball.

e: jesus phone

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Mar 17, 2016

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

WoodrowSkillson posted:

sounds like a plan but i'll just take a beer please

lol maybe u should try

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress Duke

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Majorian posted:

cynthia being one of them?

because i'm so the miranda in my group of friends.

jesus

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rollofthedice posted:

binow i'm never making this bon appetit bread ever again

i'm sure it'll great, but goddamn that is too much work just to make 1 thing, and i couldn't get it to look nearly as good either

next i am going to talk you into making finnish coffee bread

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipes/Braided-Cardamom-Bread-Pulla

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Isn't a Wendy's frosty basically just slightly melted chocolate ice cream?

no its soft serve that they mix vanilla and chocolate (the chocolate one has about 10% vanilla swirl)

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rollofthedice posted:

looks great

need to buy some cardamom tho

my mom makes it for christmas every year and it's loving amazing

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol baylor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

Your mom is so fat that a V-22 Osprey wouldn't be able to perform vertical takeoff with her.

fun fact, the F-35 STVOL version required a complete redesign of the launch paddocks for the baby carriers they were supposed to fly form because the the vert lift thrusters melt them

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

that was a beautiful sequence

i loathe with every fiber of my being baylor and scott drew, also their fans. and the baylor posters in SAS are anne frank fanfic and this dude called spiritius nox and AFF is the better poster

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

total clownshoes

my favorite thing about baylor fans during football season is that they expect everyone to hate Gary Patterson and TCU as much as they do

I know a few Baylor alums and they're mostly nice people but I still don't like their school

they also conveniently forget football existed before 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

what happen to baylor

they are losing to Yale, despite Rico Gathers posterizing a white boy

https://twitter.com/seth_rosenthal/status/710556165185343488

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rollofthedice posted:

what's your favorite vegetable dadchat

tough choice, but maybe bell pepper

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

zoux posted:

what the gently caress

i love them, especially red or orange

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

cucumbers are also good, but are technically a fruit

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Aeryk posted:

binow pictured:

i do eat them that way occasionally

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball watching someone eat an apple: WHAT ABOUT THE SEEDS

they should bring back bananas with the big ole honking seeds

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

i can't decide whether to marry the jock or the emo kid in this farm game

no masc

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

no i could also marry
-fabio-esque writer who lives in a shack on the beach
-middle aged doctor with a mustache
-rock teen with goku hair

or i could marry a woman. gross

hmmm

middle aged doctor might not be bad if you can gently caress the emo boy. other wise, maybe the writer?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rollofthedice posted:

i distrust binow's opinion about this

i am good with other people's relatonships, not my own!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Badger of Basra posted:

gently caress baylor and all baylor fans

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PupsOfWar posted:

heheah yale isn't even shooting that great from 3, which per conventional wisdom is how an Ivy league team has to win in the tournament

they are, however, out-rebounding baylor 2-1

they're shooting 74% from 2, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Volkerball posted:

*googles*

am i the only one here who's not 7

:ironicat:

• Locked thread