Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

If England don't play a 442 with Kane and Vardy up front and Rooney no where near the team, then Hodgson has no idea what he's doing. So it'll be a 433 with Rooney up front ftew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

england need to play like all the other weaker teams do in international tournaments, get men behind the ball, two up front, play on the counter and nick a goal from a set piece

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Nearly every England team is mostly piss

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Brighterday posted:

Rooney is the closest we've got to a playmaker, and no team without a playmaker has ever achieved anything of note. He's had a bad year but he has the highest ceiling of any England player so he has to start as a 10 and we have to hope things click. You leave him out and we will play boring, stodgy, fearful and uncreative football and get thrown out by the first half decent team we meet without them breaking a sweat. I hope I'm wrong but this is all I see.

This is all very wrong

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Breath Ray posted:

The captain should spend every minute of playing time on the bench?

It isn't playing time if he's not playing

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Football is dead, so I'm not sure how it's going to come home

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Mark Noble should be in that midfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Can't wait to see Vardy and Carroll up front, Drinkwater and Noble in midfield. It's coming home

• Locked thread