Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ ANY FORUM SPECIFIC RULES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TIME TAKEN AWAY FROM STICKING THINGS UP MY ASS

He's a dream!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
I CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO READ ANY FORUM SPECIFIC RULES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TIME TAKEN AWAY FROM STICKING THINGS UP MY ASS
So is this radiobahn going to be reversed? It seems like any halfwit (Brundle) has figured out how detrimental it is to the show and serves absolutely no purpose other than to be cuntish.

gently caress off Charlie.

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
F1 cars should be crazy, terrifying, demonic things that howl so loudly that you can feel it rattle your rib cage.

When I used to go to a F1 race with the V12 engines hearing a car come down a straight at full bore would literally frighten me as a child because I knew the sheer violence of the engine was going to assault my senses.

The cars should be terrifying and they should be driven on the edge and the result of going over that edge should be dangerous.

F1 has lost what made it so wonderful and exciting.

The only excitement in F1 now is the politics.

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001

Front tire ninja changes tire before left tire schlub dose.

Pacinamac
Jun 15, 2001
Lewis is the most insufferable driver I've ever witness in 30 years of following Formula 1. Every time he is on the camera I cringe. Trying to sabotage his teammates race was really loving petulant. I hope Merc drops him.

• Locked thread