Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Jackass: The Mad Monk

Don't try this at home.
There is an arrest warrant out against Mallya for non-appearance in court in India to face his creditors, so Force India may not be long for this world.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Court-issues-non-bailable-warrant-against-Vijay-Mallya/articleshow/51382023.cms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
Haryanto breaks Yuji Ide's record for fastest loss of Super Licence

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.

El Hefe posted:

Nice moves by Alonso spicing things up with a nice 360

I'm not totally up with the rule changes. Does he get points for that?

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
This qualifying format was "designed" by someone who has spent too much time playing video games where you can start a new lap instantly. A 90 second countdown when it's over 3 minutes from leaving the garage to posting a time makes no sense.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
Ricciardo, mainly because he was the only one pushing on super-softs when the fuel load came down towards the end of the race.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Mercades made a lot of noise this week about how nico wasnt allowed to be told about his brake overheating situation, are they allowed to convey this information via pit board?

The restrictions apply to all team-to-driver communication, not just radio.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
Should have been dropped to last in Q2. Will Force India be able to get their wheel nuts back from the pawn shop in time for the race?

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.

krushgroove posted:

F1 drivers (and MotoGP riders) are okay this weekend, Prince just died.

This when the world was only just recovering from the untimely death of Amber Rayne.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.

Skarsnik posted:

I neither agree or disagree but just wanted to say I really loving hate the word 'problematic'

Your problematic espousal of your hatred of the word 'problematic' is problematic to everyone here.

To be fair, the only people I've heard use the word 'problematic' regularly were the two biggest autistic whingers I've ever worked with for whom "that's problematic" usually meant "waah, I don't wanna do that and I can't be hosed thinking of a real reason why".

I'm sure Lewis says 'problematic' a lot.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
Did he slow down unexpectedly going out the door and have a drunk Australian trip over him and go flying through the restaurant window?

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
They make industrial gloves as well, so the pit crews could actually be using Marigolds.

Ted 1 - Internet Pedants 0.

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.
That was some GP2 level driving there from Kvyat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAAS Kapitalist
Nov 9, 2005

Don't try this at home.

Basticle posted:

That was the saddest a driver has ever sounded

He's about to get beaten by his dad and Helmut Marko.

• Locked thread