Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

If you could live anywhere in San Andreas (ps2, not gta 5), where would you live?

Me? I'd probably live in CJs house. It's nice and big, and I'd love to hold down Groove street with the homies.

Let's hear it, pimps!

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Mar 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Andreas '92, would definitely be one of the little towns in the middle or CJ's cul de sac not only because that be where da pimpz dwell, but the Ideal Homies Store is just a stone's throw away (ride your bike around a little bit if you don't believe me). Andreas '13 would probably be the hispanic neighborhood near the bike ramp thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
The place where at the Jetpack spawns,

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whatever the mountain was called OP

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I wouldnt live in san andreas because i live there irl and let me tell u ots just as bad as maynard says

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'd live in a mansion or big smokes crack factory.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I'd move to a place where there isn't so much crime OP.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Larry Parrish posted:

Whatever the mountain was called OP

youre thre sasquatch

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The house on cj's airfield.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

CJ's mansion in the hills is the obvious choice here guys

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i would move ASAP .. nothing against black people, i love their sitcoms + music etc, but i want to raise my future kids away from gangs, rapists, violent crime, poverty and other stuff like that.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i would move ASAP .. nothing against black people, i love their sitcoms + music etc, but i want to raise my future kids away from gangs, rapists, violent crime, poverty and other stuff like that.

You can live in San Fierro.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

You can live in San Fierro.

well .... *inhales thru gritted teeth* i suppose i could, but ....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

The place where at the Jetpack spawns,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

CJ's mansion in the hills is the obvious choice here guys

Living in a huge bougie fail palace is some serious rear end nuggets in my humble opinion.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd live in the secret easter egg house in the sky where Slenderman spies on CJs girl friends.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/0PAzXEIsxl4

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Living in a huge bougie fail palace is some serious rear end nuggets in my humble opinion.

are you kidding me? Madd Dogg's Motherfucking Mansion? a true gangsta's paradise and youre calling it some bougie rear end nuggets? shows how down you are with the streerts

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd love to smoke crack with CJ

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id live where Shreks wifes green rear end and pussy is.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
tity bar

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Id live where Shreks wifes green rear end and pussy is.

That would be somewhere in Back O' Beyond probably near Whetstone.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Where The Hood At

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cruising around vine wood on muh BMX feels

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Using the mountain bike outside madd Dogg's house to escape down the hills after stealing his rhymes was some early 2000s feels.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Using the mountain bike outside madd Dogg's house to escape down the hills after stealing his rhymes was some early 2000s feels.

I love how you ruin his life and make him suicidal but later save him

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the Savanna part of Tierra Robada, so probably Toreno's Ranch. Bayside is cool too, it feels like it was supposed to be a bigger part of the game but the material was cut out.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This game holds up really well, I'm playing from the start again and it's fun, I like it more than V. The pedestrian dialogue and the insane freeway pileups are epic.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Human Grand Prix posted:

I like the Savanna part of Tierra Robada, so probably Toreno's Ranch. Bayside is cool too, it feels like it was supposed to be a bigger part of the game but the material was cut out.

Bayside is really nice, and it did feature a mission that got cut from the final game. Modders brought it back though.

http://youtu.be/zgyCqK0L7So

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Bayside is really nice, and it did feature a mission that got cut from the final game. Modders brought it back though.

http://youtu.be/zgyCqK0L7So

#Based modders...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone see the twitch channel of modded GTAV with the deer? it's sort of cool.

• Locked thread