Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Snowfall expansion looks epic.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Want it, but so expensive....

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

its ok

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Shities pielines. Owned

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Is this game like a straight city builder like sim city? Havent played a good one of those since like sim city 2000 because im 400 uears old. Wel, i guess the cesar games were more or less city builders too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

Is this game like a straight city builder like sim city? Havent played a good one of those since like sim city 2000 because im 400 uears old. Wel, i guess the cesar games were more or less city builders too

yes and it pwns actually.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. But seriously this game looks cool

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this game is extremely good you can download like, all this evangelion poo poo and make your city look like that, or a gun store that works as police with a shooting range you can face towards an elementary school , and weed plants to make forests of weed surrounding your city and also trailer parks

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Shities pielines. Owned

:spiderguy: :nsa:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was in the same boat and cities skylines is killer. Best city builder in a decade

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Best is still Sim City (SNES) for me

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Its really good but I want some Sim City style disasters

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pox posted:

Its really good but I want some Sim City style disasters

Turn your monitor off

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

rediscover posted:

Turn your monitor off

drat

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

HORMELCHILI posted:

this game is extremely good you can download like, all this evangelion poo poo and make your city look like that, or a gun store that works as police with a shooting range you can face towards an elementary school , and weed plants to make forests of weed surrounding your city and also trailer parks

We're in the eye of the shitticane Randy...

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Turn your monitor off

wow

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I had an awesome city then the economy collapsed cause I did not have enough manufacturing and most of my buildings ended up vacant.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

We're in the eye of the shitticane Randy...

Better haul in the gib before it gets covered in poo poo is my favorite line from the series, though I think that is from when he talks about the poo poo winds brewing.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

Better haul in the gib before it gets covered in poo poo is my favorite line from the series, though I think that is from when he talks about the poo poo winds brewing.

imo when he says Randy.....................I am the liquor, its more powarful than anything the breaking bad guy ever said.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

imo when he says Randy.....................I am the liquor, its more powarful than anything the breaking bad guy ever said.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

season 10 is coming on the week after this one. oh hells yet

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
. . . ?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The series is rear end now in my opinion. I think they gave the actors too much creative power or the new writer is a maniac because there's hardly any subtlety and poo poo.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trailer Park Boys is one of those shows where I know its awesome but since its like 8 seasons long I'm sort of saving it for when I have nothing else to watch

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

With the quality content that Netflix is continuously pumping out, I never have to worry about resorting to old rear end piles of random fail like tpb.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

With the quality content that Netflix is continuously pumping out, I never have to worry about resorting to old rear end piles of random fail like tpb.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

In Training posted:

Best is still Sim City (SNES) for me

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Trailer Park Boys is one of those shows where I know its awesome but since its like 8 seasons long I'm sort of saving it for when I have nothing else to watch

gently caress community college, let's get drunk and eat chicken fingers

Korthal
May 26, 2011

1.4 is out. You can now build Canals.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Korthal posted:

my friend was excitedly telling me about this today

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

im bad at this game and run out of money before I unlock schools etc. starting small is boring

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can just cheat yourself a billion dollars if you wanted

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Korthal posted:

That's sick. I'll have to boot this up again.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game deserves a better UI.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My first city all I wanted to do was build a big rear end dam and when I finally did I forgot that all my waste water was depositing downstream of the dam so I had a big river , a dam and then a small human made sea of feces powering my entire electrical infrastructure

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

In Training posted:

My first city all I wanted to do was build a big rear end dam and when I finally did I forgot that all my waste water was depositing downstream of the dam so I had a big river , a dam and then a small human made sea of feces powering my entire electrical infrastructure

Didn't know my posts had that much power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmao

• Locked thread