Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Better a limited run of great quality than a neverending one that peters out and has to be put down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It wasnt all good though. There were some really, really bad ones. But a lot of them were really good.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Galactus looks weird in white/yellow.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Even that first page. :stare:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh god. "Woof!"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its a story that really benefits from an arc though. Cant just be dragged out serially, I just dont think it'd work that way.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Make a thread for the event as always, that way it can be flushed down the sewer after it's over.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Relevant: http://www.clickhole.com/article/damage-control-hyatt-destroying-one-its-hotels-aft-4135

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

DrProsek posted:

That raises the question of what's going on with the EXM since they moved the school into Limbo so if travel between Limbo and Earth is messed up that should mean they're stuck in Limbo/on Earth, but EXM is doing time travel Apocalypse stuff right now anyway so that's a moot point.

That seems like a really terrible idea. The place is swarming with demons and poo poo. What happened to the old school location?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm really enjoying it on its own. I know the story isnt great but it's one of my guilty pleasure comics.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hnnnngh Hellcat was already killing me with the sweet art.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

SilverSupernova posted:

Well I guess ANADA answers why Nova's book felt like it was stalling for the past few months.

Well dont keep us in suspense

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Loki's been in Thor.

I mean the thor series not as in... ah nevermind

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vision.

Squirrel Girl.

Patsy Walker.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wierdworld got cancelled? God dammit. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Alright, you go kill him when he's a baby and I'll murder him when he's an old man!"

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Welp here we go, Civil War 2: War Harder

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Okay he may be a nazi but he's clearly about making america great again

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

RIP Wierdworld. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

PenguinKnight posted:

To be fair, we were warned about Cap thinking democracy is for stupid babies a while ago:

Unbeatable Squirrel-girl #5 (the first #5)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Oh yeah I forgot Cap's new shield was in this. Haha, how terrible/gimmicky was it?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

You don't FIGHT Thanos, you find a space hippie to riddle with him until he fucks up.

How is this not Avengers basic training.

Yeah KDS threw everything else out, except the connection to Mar-Vell.

now we'll never see creepy rape baby again

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Not as awesome as her date ("Superheroes arent real")

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

But what about the consequences of Black Vortex?! Oh they wore off too. Oh well.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They should have a Angela, Sera, Magick and Leah team up book. :3:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Vision's going to end in tears. :smith:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yeah, in issue #1 it's explained that they're a mix and immature.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Iron Man's repulsors are actually transistor powered magnet blasts.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm gonna be real sad when Hellcat gets cancelled.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Avengers Arena gives you closure on all your favourite characters from Academy/Initiative by murdering them horribly. :haw:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

X-O posted:

Just from the conversations I've read here about it I know that only two people died in that book that anyone could have given a poo poo about, though realistically only one. The rest of the deaths were of characters introduced in that series.

Hey they also assassinated Arcade's character

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

CW2 is their lovely event following the great Secret Wars. After that we can have a good one again

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its pretty fun. Also drat that preview for the cover of #2

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The premise is 'We need a movie tie-in'. It delivered exactly what I expected. :geno:

Also I'd vote Loki

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

All New, All Different.

(Okay its a little different but thats it)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nevvy Z posted:

Annihilation: Conquest Wraith

I read it and I still dont remember what the gently caress happened or who the gently caress Wraith is

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It's all about family. For a bunch of robots, these are really human characters.

And the kids get to spend time with their uncle in the latest issue. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I really want Ultron to show up for a 'Oh grandpa!' issue.

• Locked thread