Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

PaybackJack posted:

I can't really see it affecting anything too much. Jon Bernthal had a solid performance and did more with the character than the script gave him but it wasn't a break out performance in my book. I certainly can't see anyone picking up a Punisher comic after that as they did nothing to give you an idea of who he fights beyond generic crime groups and what his character conflicts are.

It was definitely a break out performance and I picked up Punisher Max because of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Edge & Christian posted:

Why do you guys enjoy the books you enjoy?

Daredevils art is loving amazing. Ron Garney is drawing better than he has in 20+ years. Soules story is a little weak so far but I'd rather it be average than *bad*, so I can keep oogling that art :allears:

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

I would cum buckets if both Cap titles were telling the same story from each of Steve and Sams points of view.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Grey Area posted:

I guess the guy in the suit holding an Iron Man helmet is Tony? Maybe he'll quit superheroing for a while after CWII?

Looks like Doom from the Bendis Iron Man series

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

Daredevil #9 was loving awesome. I love team ups and Soule made Spidey just as annoying and he was bad rear end.

Fill in artist was really great too, some really cool and different layouts.

I'm hoping the last 2 issues are indicitive of the rest of Soules run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

WAR FOOT posted:

Does anyone actually like the Inhumans more than the X-Men?

Yeah man. Maybe back in the Claremont days they were cool but now theyre just a complex mess.

• Locked thread