Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Good OP, goddamn that's a lot of loving books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

zoux posted:

I've seen almost universal praise for the Punisher in DD season 2. This is just going off comments and reviews and stuff, but most people I've seen say that he's the best part of season 2.

Yeah for sure, but at the same time there's not much that's really unique about that take on the character, it's just good writing and acting.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I haven't kept up with comics for a while and I broke my streak just to read this fantastic piece of fiction.

Can anyone tell me who this is?

Edit: Oh it's probably She-Hulk, right

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Dec 29, 2016

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Roth posted:

I have yet to meet somebody who says that they're a massive fan of Carol. Like, I see people (myself included), talk about how random B and C-listers are their favorites, yet I just can not find anybody who gets excited about Carol at all.

She was for sure my favourite hero around the time they re-branded her as Capt. Marvel. But man everything they've actually done with that character since then has been a bunch of dogshit.

• Locked thread