Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Has there been any public specific accusation about Edmondson? I read some vagueries back when Red Wolf was announced but not a peep since. I only knew about that stuff after looking him up when a friend tabled near Edmondson at a georgia Con awhile back and said he was a real dickhole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

HIJK posted:

Vague twitter posts are vague twitter posts and not proof of anything.

I don't know anything about Edmondson and he doesn't sound likeable but unless someone says something definitive, even if only anonymously, then no decisions or judgements can be made about the man.

I'll add that homophobic remarks are why my friend at the con thought he was a dickhole. Some second hand anonymous info from some guy on a web forum is even less substantive than a vague tweet though I know.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Diet Poison posted:

I hope when this is all over, Marvel goes super-meta and says "oh nooo you guys, our office was totally taken over by Hydra and they forced us to print a bunch of Pro-Hydra comics, but everything's okay now".
I like the idea that Hydra's so good at infiltration that one of the Heroes has been a Hydra agent for years. If this was done by somebody competent, and the hero in question wasn't Captain America, this would probably be exactly my cup of tea.

Okay they probably would have made it Tony, which I would have been actually mad about.

I hope when it is over in continuity America Chavez piledrives Steve Rogers through a table Nick Spencer is laying on.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Edge & Christian posted:

5) Kobik wakes up and uses her God powers to make a REAL Steve, who beats up Nazsteve. She erases bad Nazi Steve from reality, and all of his friends immediately forgive him. Then she tries to put the world back together, but deliberately makes it so that the millions of people that Nazsteve killed are still dead. AS A LESSON.

I thought Hydra Cap lived?

She put the world back together pre Hydra Cap's reboot in the same issue and fixed Cap's timeline. She didn't touch anything else I guess plotwise so this dumb event has consequences and Peter Parker can stop being Elon Musk hopefully.

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Azubah posted:

Shame about that, he's my favorite captain marvel.

I've been very patiently waiting for PAD to bring him and Madrox out in the Spidey 2099 book

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

I for one look forward to reading whatever Bat or team book he writes that will take like one 12 issue arc to even get going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

hope and vaseline posted:

I hate everything Darkhawk and Raptor related and I hate that it's creeping into Duggan's GotG run now too.

I like Darkhawk but don't give too big a poo poo about his origin so this has been the worst tease.

• Locked thread