Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Codependent Poster posted:

Extraordinary X-Men is really bad. Uncanny is better.

The latest issue of Extraordinary was better, but that could just be a fluke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is Ultimates any good? I'm kind of looking for another space team book (reading current guardians).

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Norns posted:

I will never be this good at anything.

Seriously I was getting a panic attack watching him ink people before he even finished drawing them. WHAT IF HE MESSED UP?!

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Absolutely loved the America Vs Canada splash pages in Old Man Logan.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Not a word. I'm going to read it right now.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Guys. Guys. Ultimates #6 is loving AWESOME

I can't say anything else about it. Punching Order in the loving face. Also their whole exchange was great. Them trying to tell Galactus he can't be what he wants and him crossing his arms in such a teenager "Nu-uh!" fashion.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What's Longshot up to these days? Throw him on Exiles.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Holy poo poo I love Old Man Logan. The art is fantastic, this was a great issue.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So CW2 is interesting. We basically have one side wanting to utilize the ability to see future events and prevent bad things from happening, and the other side does...not? I'm a little confused there, Tony just doesn't want to rely on future predictions? Or just wants the predictions to not happen in the first place?

His argument against it was fine, but his emotional reaction at the end of course (once again) makes it hard to back him up because of how he's handling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'll echo the statement that USM had a story that moved along and a good pace, but I still remember being annoyed that after 100 something issues, Peter was still a 15 year old Freshman.

• Locked thread