Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
movax
Aug 30, 2008

I always liked when SWSP did this to keep the SNR high in the dedicated threads, and live posting is always fun.

Today is a special event from Apple, "Let us Loop You In", the first of 2016! There shouldn't be too much surprising stuff here that hasn't already percolated through the rumor mill, but as always, they have a "one more thing" planned, so we'll see what it is.

And of course, posting rules are a little more relaxed for this particular thread (mostly for grammar/etc, other rules still apply)

We may learn about :
- new, smaller iPhone (for tiny presidential candidate sized hands)
- poo poo loads of software updates!
- possible iPad and iPad Pro upgrades
- New Watch?
- New Watch Bands!
- (I personally hope) Skylake rMBPs!

Apple link to the video feed: http://www.apple.com/apple-events/march-2016/ but the usual suspects (Engadget, etc.) will be live-blogging as well.

movax fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Mar 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

movax
Aug 30, 2008

The only thing stopping me from getting a replacement for my T430s at work is that a Skylake powered rMBP 13" 16GB/512GB SSD doesn't exist yet. :f5:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

I Am Crake posted:

The complete lack of rumors that it'll be announced today has silently prepared me for the fact I'll probably be buying the current one though. Can't use this old thing for another three months, unfortunately.

IT'S STARTING

Which is sad because the buyer's guide screams "don't buy!!!"

I may get a new iPad Air though.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

drat you Tim :smith:

• Locked thread