Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Really, really desperately need a new laptop as this one has been confined to my desk because of a damaged charging port. I'm going to buy my first Macbook Pro and I'm really hoping for a Skylake MBP. Maybe if they beef up the MB enough that I'll consider running Photoshop etcetera on it I'll buy that, but that's way too much of a long shot for me to actually believe.

Anyhow, either I'm buying the current MBP tonight or ordering the new one as soon as it comes out, depending on if they release new ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

movax posted:

The only thing stopping me from getting a replacement for my T430s at work is that a Skylake powered rMBP 13" 16GB/512GB SSD doesn't exist yet. :f5:

The complete lack of rumors that it'll be announced today has silently prepared me for the fact I'll probably be buying the current one though. Can't use this old thing for another three months, unfortunately.

IT'S STARTING

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

He's talking about the FBI thing holy poo poo.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Whenever you make a Facetime call you can feel really good about reducing your carbon footprint LOL

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

Liam is cool as poo poo

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

That's good pricing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

No Macs, that's a fair disappointment.

• Locked thread