Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Haha they were playing Sia - Unstoppable

Where she repeats "I'm unstoppable today", "I'm invincible". Love dat Apple hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

k did anyone tear up when that woman was like "there's no cure... yet!" fingers crossed.

:'(

stop making me cry Apple i just wanted to see your new phones

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

PRODUCTS!

start with watch

ahhhh drat you Tim

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

DATS A LOTTA PHUNES

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

400 USD for 6S hardware is... eh...

But yeah, it's 500 bucks USD for the one you'd want, 64GB. Still an expensive freaking phone. Lotta kids are gonna buy it tho with daddy's card.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Finster Dexter posted:

fwiw, that's non-subsidized price

if you buy a subsidized locked phone and sign a contract with the way telecoms gently caress everyone around these days, you're dumb.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

MrBond posted:

Considering the 6s is the top end phone and $649 for a similar spec list, does that sound terrible to you for some reason? It's not like they're putting fire sale componentry in it.

so it's 250 more for a bigger screen and 3d touch.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

fourwood posted:

Not sure how a 4" 6S for $400 is anything but Apple nailing it. Anyone think this would be better than their current flagship lineup?

Nope, sorry, don't think so. Great, it's a fast phone for cheaper than the bigger one. And it'll be "old hardware" in a few months when the 7 drops.

And they made it clear who they were targeting - wealthy people in developing countries.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Yeah. Hubris, silly products, and no Jony. Yawn, Apple.

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

Work's buying me a Surface Book, we'll see how much that whole "tablet better than a PC" thing holds up, Tim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pivo
Aug 20, 2004

So what are they going to call the SE when they refresh it?

iPhone SE2?

They're starting to sound like car model names. You'll get the iPhone LE, the iPhone SRT...

• Locked thread