Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Jose Oquendo posted:

Right now! They specifically showed earbuds in the intro video. Looks like we get our Lightning port EarPods now.

Haha ohhh are they ditching the headphone jack 5 months early??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I love my 6s but I'm glad they didn't half-rear end the SE for people who want a smaller phone :)

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

Geez, making fun of people with 5-year old PCs and calling it sad. Bit of a 1st world disposable consumerist lifestyle mindset.

Yeahhhh, 5 years doesn't seem all that crazy to me. I've had this MBP for almost 4 years and I'm not planning to replace it any time soon.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

JazzFlight posted:

Sure, but then the weird thing is that the fall iPad "Air" will be as fast or faster than this Pro, right? Are they going to start upgrading both every 6 months?

They didn't upgrade the iPad Air last Fall, so I don't think they'll do it this Fall, either. The Air line is finished.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

nachos posted:

what the gently caress is going on with the ipad? So the ipad air is dead and is replaced by a smaller version of the current ipad pro, which will also be called the ipad pro. What happens to the big rear end ipad pro?

Apple is pulling the unprecedented move of selling an iOS product in more than one size at the same time. Difficult to believe, I know.

• Locked thread