Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Intoluene posted:

My first thought was that they were made for a wedding intended as favours and got way too many or people didn't take as many as the couple thought.
Yeah, the better question is who keeps excess wedding tchotchkes for 6 months before trashing/dropping them at the Goodwill? Man, we better keep these coozies in a box in the garage just in case there's an earthquake and there's a major coozie shortage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

MisterBibs posted:

I can't wrap my head around some of these. Do these folks think that the go-to move for "Hey, we briefly interacted" is to go on Craigslist to either try and find the person, or look to see if someone posted something on the site about you?
I think its a relic of a time when your town is like 5000 people and everyone reads the news paper front to back, so if you met some young girl and didn't make a move because you are some sort of repressed gentlemen, you leave a classified ad for her dad to see so you can get to courting in a proper way.

Craigslist is the classifieds, so why shouldn't it work now?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Does this work. Asking for a friend.

For real you can sell skulls for hundreds of bucks, how do you make people give them to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Purchase protection better be a rainbow jockstrap.