Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh slice a little beef, cut a little veg
Line cook tonight, line cook tonight

I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Lizard Wizard posted:

Only the shadiest individual would need a baby scale.

For sale: baby scale. Never used.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

More than 10 ideas, you say? Sign me up!

I dunno, I kinda hope this person finds that girl.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Well, he is.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Can I just stop here and say that every time I see this thread title I hear the "Three's Company" song in my head?

Come and knock on our door,
We've bees waiting for you...

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hey whenever that new Howard the Duck movie comes out that might be worth something.

I was just thinking wouldn't it be insane if that were actually one of the duck head masks used in the movie. But since it's rubber I suppose it's not.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

It's a Cragslist ad. The answer is always going to be #2.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

I found myself clicking on the thumbnails trying to see the rest of the images.

But speaking as a freckled redhead, those aren't freckles. That's a horrible case of acne.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Weird Craiglist Ads: Come fart in my apartment

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

It came from the funny pics thread...

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

This is a long post, but gently caress if this isn't the best listing I've ever seen.

First image:

Rest of the post is here: https://imgur.com/gallery/UBFa1nN

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

You guys, our 2000 Honda Civic hatchy is dead and we are loving heartbroken. :911:

Oh, I get it. I miss my 1999 CRV. I owned that bad boy for 13 years and I'm convinced I'd still be driving it today if I hadn't killed it by snapping the drive shaft on a nasty curb check. :(

In other news, apparently it's the 10-year anniversary of the JO post.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Guided tours of Baltimore for only $29.99/person

And in case CL takes it down:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Weird Craigslist Ads: Dogs come all over you

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Forget the metal detector; how much for the cat?

Also, Dixville, I love your av every time I see it.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

there wolf posted:

So find an already working machine or an arcade mechanic that knows Japanese. Thanks.

I read this as "find a working machine that knows Japanese" and it worked for me on some strange level.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

The guy with the yogurt should call a food bank instead of posting on Craigslist, though!

Your city's recycling center sounds awesome.

Food banks tend not to take perishable items, but maybe a homeless shelter would take them to serve with lunches/dinners/whatever?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Blackchamber posted:

Wait... If you have them taken out they give them to you to keep? It's not medical waste from having been implanted inside your body?

I can't speak to fake tits, but when I had two screws removed from my heel (each one 2 inches long and about a 1/4-inch diameter, they're goddamn HUGE), I told my ortho surgeon before they put me under that hell yes I wanted to keep those fuckers. He took 'em out, they autoclaved them and put them in a sterilized sealed pouch and gave them to me when I woke up. I've still got them -- been meaning to put them in like a little mason jar and decorate it all fancy or some poo poo, and put it out as a conversation piece.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I know it's probably wrong but I'm picturing a pair of gigantic goddamn wood screws.

You're really not that far off, although these are titanium and the screw threads don't go all the way up the barrel. I was hoping I had pics of them on my phone I could upload (yay, workposting) but yeah, it was freaky to see them in person. Long, miserable story short, a few years back I had some pretty nasty ankle surgery that involved needing to reset the bones in my heel, hence the existence of those screws just to keep the bones fused together while they healed up. The screws weren't really meant to be removed once they had done their job, but when they started migrating out on their own a couple of years later, welp.

Edit: Yeah, here we go.

I have no plans to sell them on Craigslist, however.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 23:06 on May 30, 2019

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

DemonDarkhorse posted:

milwaukee's marketplace is hoppin'

Not gonna lie, I legit thought thought this was another baby Faith thing happening again and I had no idea where it was going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

That's easily one of the most infuriating things I've read this week. And it's been a week full of infuriating poo poo.

:capitalism: