Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

cash crab posted:

^^^: LOL

I know this is probably mean to laugh at, but I can't get over "slice a beef"

Oh slice a little beef, cut a little veg
Line cook tonight, line cook tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

M--mom?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I want a wedding coozie, hook a birdie up :allears:

e: content: can't afford that classic Mercedes you've always wanted? never fear you can buy the manual and keep it on your coffee table and it's pretty much the same thing

Selling old manuals for whatever is not particularly weird (in case you didn't know).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

oh okay, how about this one then?

"I spend way too much time building nonsense but I'm too loving lazy to build a stand for my potted plant."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

queserasera posted:

Not as weird as trading fellatio for model trains.

I don't know man have you ever tried model trains?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

GIRL BRAINS posted:

Suckin' dick bought these trains

Thinkin about thos trains while sucking dick.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

000 in the streets, ScaleSeven in the sheets.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Some people restore old tractors just like some people restore old cars. 50 bucks isn't crazy money for a part that seems to be intact (rust comes off) :shrug:

(A lot of weird posters in this thread thinking normal stuff is weird.)

e: Not to mention a lot of people still use old-rear end (from the sixties at least) tractors and a seat is a pretty essential thing.

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 08:35 on May 14, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Wanted: 30 lechers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

* My name is jerry cotton, you never wash your hair - m4m X

:butt:

You were the longhead lecher today on craigs list, I am the forums poster jerry cotton... I need you to wash your loving hair asap
I've got two liters of tar shampoo!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I mean not that it matters :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

you will be Mistress bloody toilet slave

(Everything about it)?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

poop dood posted:

Why is there newspaper under it.

Because they washed it a bit before taking a picture and it's still damp. Next question!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CuteStorm posted:

Oh poo poo! I completely missed the house decor. That's actually, uh yeah, pretty fitting.

Speaking of weird poo poo in your house:

And yes, of COURSE the eyes glow.

I thought there was a person on the bed at first. No, they just rolled all the poo poo on it halfway off and took a photo.

I'm the Superman.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

At least the gasoline huffer and tackle box guy got the price right :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kith_groupie posted:

You say that now, but you'll be paying him to leave once he starts beating off. That's the scam. There's a lot of scammers on Craigslist.

Someone should let Craig know!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OK I had to go back and actually read the thing and that dude is a grade A poster.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think she actually ran away because she (as I did just now) noticed the dude was short :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I mean I would replace the large picture of an orang-outan hanging on my vestibule wall with that medusa mirror in a second. 50 dollars seems like a bargain.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

That picture deserves to be displayed in a library, or near a bookcase at least.

What? And have other peoplenerds think I'm a nerd?!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tofu Terry posted:

This is relatively tame but I'm trying to imagine what lead to Too Much Bread.

The cleaning lady who used to come around for the previous tenants used to leave hell of bread in the kitchen because her husband (or maybe son, I forget) worked for an industrial bakery. So it was all stuff that was still in date but too close to the sell-by date no store would buy it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twoday posted:

Reminds me, I did a GIS for "too many eggs" the other day and found this masterpiece:

Well you see she only has one basket and they always told her not to put all her eggs in one basket.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

monkeytennis posted:

Here in Yorkshire we would say 'I don't think all her dogs are barking '.

I like 'all his Moomins aren't in the valley'.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

His bear isn't making GBS threads in the woods.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Black Mage Knight posted:

While I usually see people just give them away, I have seen Melee players willing to pay for them. Running Melee (old fighting games too) on anything that isn't a CRT kinda sucks basically.

Running them on a CRT also sucks :smugmrgw:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

People will just take anything period. I had a vacuum that was completely broken, wouldn't turn on and the chamber that collects dirt was shattered. (I accidentally dropped it down some stairs). I took it out to our dumpster, went back out around an hour later to toss some trash and the vacuum was gone.

I could understand someone thinking they could fix it if it wasn't destroyed and was just a wiring issue but it was very visibly hosed up. I guess whoever took it thought they could scrap it for parts.

A former co-worker picked up some new work boots and when he was taking the horrible old boots to the garbage bin outside someone called him back in and he left them on top of a sand box. When he came back like a minute later the old boots were gone. Also on his first day another former co-worker went around the corner for a smoke without locking the door to his office and when he came back someone had stolen his chair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

How do you know when someone's grandma died?

Haha yeah Grandma loved them Catherine Bell boobs.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

My experience with grandmas is that they like what they like and are far beyond giving a poo poo about what anyone thinks about it.

My grandma, when she was dying in the hospital, told my mother to look under her (my grandma's) bed, and bring her the "hot, sexy books" she had stashed there.

Had she printed out some Murdoch Mysteries?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowy posted:

Season 6 probably went in the coffin along with grandma ⚰️

Guess: Season 6 has the bikini episode :mmmhmm:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

She wants to get in touch with him because of his massive dangly poo?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

p-hop posted:

Oh my god. I can't count how many times I've laughed at that, but never realized. J/O crystal post date is on my birthday. This is a terrible omen :stare: :fh:

All hail the crystal child :worship:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whenever someone is Jing O nearby, forums poster p-hop starts emitting an uncanny glow. "My JO sense is tingling! Eww!"

e: Also, a susurrus as if a million million tiny unborn voices shouting in unison: GET ME OUT OF THIS WHACK-rear end CRYSTAL PRISON!!

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 13:41 on May 5, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

walrusman posted:

Emailing that to my uncle in Spokane as we speak. I hope "Dale" is good enough for half credit.

Are you kidding? Dale is basically both Bill and Dave at the same time!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rough Lobster posted:

I'd be glad to lend someone my dad for a day or two, he used to own a restaurant so he's a really good cook. And I like across the country so I don't see him much.

That's really nice :kiddo:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Can I ask him to pour in some catsup and HP or is that considered rude like in haute cuisine?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

No money haunting? What?

No money, haunting girl.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'd like to think Old snohomish is the name of the toilet and I also like how the OPs username and the content of the post are a good match. I'm the first come btw.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm pretty sure this is a bad copy of a painting by some "real" artist but I can't remember where I've seen it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

sweeperbravo posted:

I google image searched "painting with red background with blue square and green line" and found my way to Mark Rothko

Oh yeah that's it; my friend has or had this book:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How are boobs shown?