Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Craigslist can be a great place to find good things you need, but it's also a great place to find poo poo no one needs, things no one should ever think about consuming, and people who are just goddamned weird/delusional.

If it's not work safe tag & link it.

Oprah-- all the stuff she shows is totally for real, you guys!

Scathach has a new favorite as of 00:56 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Like this guy totally didn't steal whatever tools he wants you to return.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Bast Relief posted:

Lol this is in Davis and I'm pretty sure I've met this person at the craft center. It's both okay. A legit interest in specimens, but also drugs.

Also, thanks Scathach.

...I love JO crystal every time I see it.

NP I find a ton of weird Craigslist stuff and it's nice to have a place to file all the crazy :)

:catstare:

Oh gently caress you

Scathach has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Mar 24, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Haa I wish I was a painter

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Don't die, thread :ohdear:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Craigslist: Opiates please

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mmm I love it when creepy men teach me how to take an involuntary piss.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thanks Cash Crab! Also hooray thread title :)

Hey guys help me hotwire and steal this car! Sounds like a great idea. (This entire state is balls-to-the-wall crazy.)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gamma Nerd posted:

There are Clinton fans in Seattle? :confused:

I'm a Bernie lover really, but any chance I get to paint "TAKE A DUMP ON TRUMP" in huge letters is a thing I'd take.

E: drat I want that boar's head, I wonder if the guy would trade for handcrafted wool stuff or rugs or something...?

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

8th-snype posted:

That walmart is a blasted hell hole, even by walmart standards. I had to go at midnight once on a nightshift because I needed a charging cord for my laptop, never again.

It's not too bad now, just obviously weird once night falls. Honestly if you want bad you should see a Phoenix Walmart. They have metal kick bars on the office doors so people don't, you know, kick them in.

Really Everett is such a cleaner city overall. More weirdo hippies like this, which are dumb and harmless

Typical Phoenix:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:15 on Apr 7, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Shamelessly stole this:

The weird thing is that it appears to be a pallet that they made. Like they got thick, really nice wood and made a pallet JUST FOR SHOES. They should have just made a box or shelf or something that wouldn't bend the toes.

E: box, not bod yeesh

Scathach has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Apr 9, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I want it, that's a damned cute house.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

^^^: LOL

I know this is probably mean to laugh at, but I can't get over "slice a beef"

That reminds me of http://www.somethingawful.com/series/instruction-for-a-help/

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

This loving country.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Aw man I want a surplus coozie!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Also I'm paying for some peeps to get coozies, so if you're still itching for a coozie go ahead and message Mouse Dresser for details-- first come, first serve, yadda yadda.

E: Weird Craigslist ads: Nothing shall be forced.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:48 on May 21, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Dude, Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thanks for the coozies, MouseDresser! Sorry it took me so dang long to post pics! The coozies enticed me to try this odd beer I found at the store with no price label.

Please excuse the ugly scratched countertop (yes, that is a sink underneath my monitor), we're living in a little trailer while we build our place and the cats are less than thrilled. Around August I should be able to photograph silly things in a brand-new place.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 02:22 on Jun 17, 2016

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Mouse Dresser posted:

I don't have any more coozies. Sorry for anyone that wants one. I gave them to a friend of mine who works in a theater in town to use as dragon scales for a costume (she's cutting scales out of the foam to make the suit).

Please post a picture when it's done, that sounds awesome!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Gatekeeper posted:

I've been thinkin about getting into pimping but wasn't entirely sure how to start because the whole "step 1: make them fall in love with you" seemed too hard but heck, I can post a better CL ad than that!

Pimptip: just find curvy homeless hoes. Walla.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

treiz01 posted:

Holy poo poo you uncultured amerikkkunts, it's "voila".

---joke---

---head---

Crossposting this thing I found this on a CL house posting. The front door is not pretty and old, either.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I love Craigslist, I really do.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

or a nice single room with "a place to tie up your horse".

Okay, that's just adorable. A lot of bars where I grew up had hitching posts. I dig that poo poo.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Seems like a good excuse to buy a horse, honestly. "Oh, Wilbur? Well I mean I couldn't just live here and not use the post! That would just be crude!" *clutches pearls*

E:

Scathach has a new favorite as of 08:20 on May 10, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Sorry for the doublepost but this is a gift my fiance just sent me. He knows a little of SA and I promised him an account when we can afford it.

[/url]

I don't care if you're ugly, we can turn the lights off. True romance.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Well yeah? Hey man, we all have our sexy secrets.

Anyway looks like Robot got tired of saving Will:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Nope nope nope

Not sure a picture of the sign will help sell that property too well.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach has a new favorite as of 04:55 on May 25, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Some dad whose family underappreciates his BBQ skills and dad jokes is gonna have a great day :kimchi:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I'd like to think the dresser is trying to sell itself and making a valiant attempt to type with its doors.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not quite Craigslist, but I figure Offer Up is just as good.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Not sure what it is, really. I also found a woman selling a candleabra as an "opera" but forgot to screenshot it.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:24 on Sep 27, 2017

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

The gently caress is fluffy butter slime

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

My ex used to cooly reply "people die of exposure" which imo is a very good saying

Holy poo poo imma use that.

OfferUp has had some more odd poo poo lately.

Horse tackle makes me think someone is fishing for horses. Also who the hell places lights like that, really.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

cash crab posted:

Can we include any sale posts because

!

Yes I highly encourage it, but also oh god what the gently caress.

Makeup compact my rear end.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Yeah I can't imagine anyone whose spent any time around horses saying "tackle."

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

I see your horrifying tall candle and up you-- quite literally-- a couch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Hehehe