Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It took me way to long to not read it as her asking people to come pet her rats. Which I would, but I digress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Maggie Fletcher posted:

Okay, what am I missing? That it's listed as a manual but has an automatic shifter? Is that it?

Edit: LOL never mind I see it now.

Can you fill me in?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I like to think that they got a tiny harness just for the short time they were going to keep it until the owner picked it up.

Personals really are cheating

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

tyblazitar posted:

So he's 25, looking for a woman aged 30-49 to pretend like she's 22? :psyduck:

No, he's 25 looking for a 30-49 to be able to describe, in excruciating detail, what a 22 year old elf would see as it traveled through her digestive system.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

After he got the obvious response:

The page he linked is long gone, and he broke the link anyway when he saw how it was received, but his rap sheet has a quote and a Pastebin archive (remove the period at the end to make it work). I don't recommend reading the story itself, but the self-righteous introduction is pretty great.

A post a few posts down in that thread has a still working link to a paste-bin of some more of the dudes work, for those curious.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

:nws: those sexual acts

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

There's no time for a fuss and a fight

e: gently caress now I'm just listening to every song

Garrand has a new favorite as of 00:44 on Jun 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I think nowadays their stance is they won't turn away someone in need because they are gay but they won't officially hire someone in corporate if they don't follow their religion or something like that. They still act as a religious organization but have lightened up because of some previous really bad pr incidents