Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bast Relief posted:

I remembered casual encounters being good for a laugh, but I think I'm just not as shocked about what people get up to anymore. Right now I'm just struck how lonely people seem and it's sad. Like, I guess a lot of people really do want to have no-strings fun, but other ads seem like they're going the casual route because of some sad issues. Anyway, I've learned a lot that my vanilla self would have known otherwise though. Like, it seems swinger clubs don't allow single men, just couples and single women. I now know this because there's always a few guys soliciting dates on CL so that they can get into these clubs.

Anyway, I feel half bad about posting this one, poor bastard, but the dog in the background is cracking me up:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/YXO3gkh.png

godamn that's sad. it's even sadder that there's like a 0% chance anyone will ever bother to work on the surgeries to fix him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

^^^: LOL

I know this is probably mean to laugh at, but I can't get over "slice a beef"

* Ring a bell
* It's RED WORM TIME

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

twoday posted:

You've got a little bit of schmutz on your coozies

Who would sell their wedding stuff?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Mouse Dresser posted:

59 loving Sarah and Jason Schmutz wedding coozies acquired.

:love:~*~Two Less Fish in the Sea~*~:love:

hahahaha wow

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

coozies you say?

thank you Mouse Dresser, my drinks are now ever so cold

So what is your birds name, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Vastarien posted:

I'm just imagining someone with a syringe, carefully injecting unspeakable things into those Twinkies while cackling like a lunatic... possibly while in an old dilapidated shack in the woods.

what could be worse than Twinkie filling?