Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I have zero contribution at the moment, but I must say, this is SUCH a good idea for a thread, A+, voted 5, etc etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Scathach posted:

I want it, that's a damned cute house.

This reminds me of the time my dad got a hand-written letter from a young immigrant couple, asking to buy our house.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

^^^: LOL

I know this is probably mean to laugh at, but I can't get over "slice a beef"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

My Lovely Horse posted:

Congratulation! You have a beef!

I like to think they mean it sincerely, like, you come in, slice one cut of beef and then you can leave.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I love Zack Parsons. He is literally the reason I joined the forums.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I found a cool thing for you guys

Mmmmm

capes

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

THIS IS A loving STEAL

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Mouse Dresser posted:

Everything in my life has lead up to this moment.

Free recliner! Old, stained, ripped, and it comes with the sad memories of a dead man! What a steal!

Oh, cool. Did he die in the chair, or...?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Oh, my God.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I just love that there's zero buildup. Like, "Hi, I love trains 'N COCKS"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Miaou posted:

Went searching for a few more Pokemon Go related ads on Craigslist...
all :nws: http://imgur.com/a/jIHk7

"bro i'm about to nut"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sham bam bamina! posted:

What kind of heartless monster sells his own buddy? And for only $15!

:shrug: Once your buddy loses his overalls, his net worth really plummets

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

apologies if re-post

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Hello, horney, I'm Dad

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

"I am too creepy for POF. Please assist me, and I will not wear your skin. tia"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Our generation's "baby shoes for sale, never worn"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

jo in my wallet

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

"I like pizza and need some stuff"? Bitch, get in line

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pastry of the Year posted:

Eats, Shoots & Leaves

<:mad:>

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

also, I just want to say I love looking for a new job

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

4?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

GUYS

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

sorry I cannot remember if I posted this or not

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

thecluckmeme posted:

Now that's a quality thread title

agreed, RIP robot father

Aramoro posted:

As a beekeeper I wish more people did this instead of trying to exterminate them.

You have no idea how much it delighted me when I found out I had the option to summon a beekeeper should I chance upon a swarm of bees.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

RickVoid posted:

Summoning a Beekeeper is fairly straight forward. First you will need an adult size bee costume. You will also need a wooden honey dipper, a bear-shaped plastic honey bottle, the complete script to the Bee Movie (with Jerry Seinfeld's lines highlighted to make them easier to find), and an MP3 player and speaker loaded with Flight of the Bumblebee.

Put on the suit and place the Bear on a table. (most Bee Summoners agree that the shape the table doesn't matter, but more Orthodox Bee Summoners insist on Hexagrammic tables. Your miliage may vary.) Start the music, and while using the honey dipper to conduct the song read out all of Jerry Seinfeld's lines as fast as you can, aiming to end the recitation by the end of the song.

Look at this idiot zero who hasn't figured out beekeeper telepathy *jerk off motion*

Anyway, we all missed the anniversary of the greatest CL ad of all time

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

thecluckmeme posted:

It's part of front page photoshops for fake Craigslist ads

Our own members being fooled by the front page :allears:

:eng101: I've only been here for two years!

:psyduck: oh God I've been here for two years

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This isn't like, remarkable or anything, but I'm often on Kamloops CL because I am going to be looking for an apartment there in the next year or so, and their missed connections is often really funny. On that note, so is the "housing" section, as things that are often advertised are ads for things like trailers, or a nice single room with "a place to tie up your horse".

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Scathach posted:

Okay, that's just adorable. A lot of bars where I grew up had hitching posts. I dig that poo poo.

:eng101: It's a law in Calgary that businesses must have a place for you to tie your horse. Obviously, it's not often enforced.

Anyway, the hitching post.... post was pretty nice, to be honest. I feel like I wouldn't be taking full advantage of the property by not having a horse.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

treiz01 posted:

Don't move to Scamloops my dude. It's a loving pissy city full of horrible people. The Sahali snobs who look down on you if you have an address south of the Aberdeen Mall, or the down town full of angry indians and bums who would cut you for a ciggy, or the same but worse on the North Shore. Brocklehurst is hilariously empty of such people though, I guess they don't like to walk out.

No, I know it sucks. The first time I went there I got cut off in traffic by a guy who had a bumper sticker that read, "If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them." That being said, if it turns out my dad's cancer is back I'd rather be there than all the way in Ontario when he passes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

Are you kidding? Dale is basically both Bill and Dave at the same time!

Dale: the ultimate father, the father by which all other fathers are judged and the judge Himself

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pastry of the Year posted:

This needs a dramatic reading.

I have recorded this, but my voice isn't very dramatic, other than my emphasis on the word "worked", because I like that it sounded like past tense

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

https://ealdriht.tumblr.com/post/161835639443

I hosted mine on my tumblr because I am lazy, and I am sad I didn't enunciate the "u" :saddowns:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

That's not the first time I've heard that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

With our powers combined, we could do a really awful dramatic reading! Perhaps you can work on me with my next project, which is Dramatic Readings of bad OKCupid messages.