Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Man, finding these is like shooting fish in a barrel. Except for the personals section, I thought that would be a good place to find something funny but it turns out people trying to date through Craigslist are just too depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

42? Uh huh.

I think I found the couch from Married With Children.

Also this.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

For sale: baby scale. Never used.
For sale: 1:36 scale baby

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Autechresaint posted:

That tv weighs 246 pounds. As someone who got rid of an old Wega after 10 years and 9 moves, I was happy to see it go. That thing was a beast to lug around, and was probably half that weight.
Every time I go looking for content for this thread there's tons of old projection TVs in the "Free" section. Someone left one outside my apartment building when they moved out a few months ago. Large flat-panels are so much better in every way you literally can't give rear-projection TVs away anymore.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Why sure, I'll let you practice jamming metal through my genitals. Also note three of the four the pictures are of her posing, and the fourth is just the shop's ad.

This one's legitimate but I'm just really immature, and I think they are too.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

sweeperbravo posted:

cooperate with the use of interest jump egg!
Jump egg is true?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

My Lovely Horse posted:

It all went downhill once they hired Scott Loiler though.

And this one's just unfortunate.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This has to be about buying drugs, right?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Have you considered selling your crappy family on Craigslist?

On topic, don't forget to do your Christmas shopping local!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Edit: The "domestic gigs" section is a goldmine for creepy job offers.

Edit 2: This poor idiot.

Knormal has a new favorite as of 10:19 on Jan 17, 2017

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Grassy Knowles posted:

Sorry to kill the joke, but it's actually a legitimate attack vector to post "did x get hacked" or "is this a virus" because a lot of people open it to check for the person, thinking they're being helpful, instead of thinking "maybe I shouldn't click that."
Oh right, duh. That's why you don't fish for content at 1:00 AM. Well at least the 50 Shades guy's a legit pervert.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

someone awful. posted:

wasn't he allegedly a child molester?
Well, kids are probably a cheaper date.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, skelatore.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey you're getting 12 of them, just average the results out, that's probably North.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't want to know what this person's been up to.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

gey muckle mowser posted:

ceramic cool stuff

Dude's selling off their Silent Hill inventory items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Don't doxx me.