Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
From AI:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
One time, a long time ago, one cartoonist said to another, "have you seen the gams on these ostriches?"

Then they had to get a phonebook and find an ostrich farm to go get a load of those gams because they didn't have the internet.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
This may be part of the giving-up process.

Old RR would have at least photoshopped himself into a picture with her in Paris or offered her $200 to do an instructional youtube on cunnilingus.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

I feel bad.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

ToxicSlurpee posted:

This is why you have people that are paying $700 a month to live in a box in somebody's living room.

Wait, I can charge my cats rent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

I live in Jeff Park and I have some of those very oil bottles but I promise that's not me.

Now I DO have some free stuff to give away, like huge, heavy televisions and hundreds of empty balsamic vinegar bottles (for a project).