Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
If an anonymous bj underneath the bathroom stall is 'small time' oral play, what the gently caress is big time oral play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Knormal posted:

Edit 2: This poor idiot.

Sorry to kill the joke, but it's actually a legitimate attack vector to post "did x get hacked" or "is this a virus" because a lot of people open it to check for the person, thinking they're being helpful, instead of thinking "maybe I shouldn't click that."

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

What is the big mystery here? The guy is looking for firearms in trade.

Bang is actually meth

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

My Lovely Horse posted:

I'm not gonna bother screenshotting an ad that's entirely in German, but the other day one of those nutjobs who drive cars into crowds drove his jeep into a crowd, went on the run, and it later turned out between that and the police catching him he put the car up on ebay. "Needs to go today."

(nobody died and it was a drunk Nazi)

I speak German, y'know, if you want to upload the ad

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

jobson groeth posted:

Why deactivate it before removing it? That doesn't make sense.

Not calling stdh on your story as this is incredibly plausible as a store policy but how they got to that point is eluding me.

Snowy posted:

They had that big deactivation pad and I guess they just passed the box over it or something, I think that’s just a passive part of the checkout, but they didn’t bother to pull the shoe out and pop the thing out with the removal tool. This was in like 98 maybe it was more of a pain for lazy cashiers

This was still common up to 2011 at least, but I haven't worked retail since. I really doubt anything about this scenario will change in our lifetimes.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

When I worked in a Macy's that had taken over a Marshall Fields, Macys had their own mannequin standard. Apparently, so did Marshall Fields as the location had originally been a Gimbel's. There was a room that looked just like that because no one wants used mannequins.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

flavor.flv posted:

From the Breaking Bad gift shop in Albuquerque

well that's a new definition of trans-misogynist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

there are two people there who have had the conversation
"i can sell it"
"i don't care where it goes but it's leaving today"