Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

I found this when I accidentally googled the letter u. Then I googled "Wii U" to take the screen grab. I hope it's not not real and if it is I hope they keep up the multiplayer servers for a long amount of time and that the nx is backwards compatible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paging Retarded_Clown_ to threadid 3769410

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Welp

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

why on earth would they stop making the best system in the past 10 years

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

why on earth would they stop making the best system in the past 10 years

Your lack of faith in Nintendo is disturbing.. It's because there about to release the most fuckawesome game console to ever exist bro. That's a dee dee dee

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

rediscover posted:

Your lack of faith in Nintendo is disturbing.. It's because there about to release the most fuckawesome game console to ever exist bro. That's a dee dee dee

Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whatever the NX is, it better play 3ds games on a big screen

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

NX Gonna give it to ya :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

net cafe scandal posted:

NX Gonna give it to ya :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nintendo: Whatcha really want??? Uh, uh

Millions of fans across the globe: THE! N! X!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

:suicide:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

no they will not posted:

I found this when I accidentally googled the letter u. Then I googled "Wii U" to take the screen grab. I hope it's not not real and if it is I hope they keep up the multiplayer servers for a long amount of time and that the nx is backwards compatible

Any news for J? Asking for a friend.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Alright, we can fix this guys. Empty out from your savings whatever you can get. Then buy WiiUs. Lots of them. I'm talking at least three per pimp. (minimum) Maybe this surge of sales will convince Nintendo to start up production again.

I'm taking what's left of my college fund (doubt I'm ever going back tbqh, my indie game that's in development is definitely going to be a lot more profitable than a degree) and headed to gamestop. P'raps if we all pool our resources and buy as many WiiU's as we can we can change things.

Nintendo fans are an amazing bunch, especially the ones we have here. We can change the world for the better I'm sure, and that begins with buying multiple WiiUs for a good cause. (Maybe we can donate them all to charity after?)

Does Nintendo have a paypal account or something that we can directly donate to? A guy gave me one that I was donating to for about a year, but turned out to be phony. Any legit links would be appreciated mucho.

Stay strong my fellow Nintendo pimps, we can get through this. Let's get the factory started out up again and churning out beautiful WiiUs.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

whatever the NX is, it better play 3ds games on a big screen

can't wait for this sweet 480x320 resolution blown up to hd tv size. move over nathan drake,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Alright, we can fix this guys. Empty out from your savings whatever you can get. Then buy WiiUs. Lots of them. I'm talking at least three per pimp. (minimum) Maybe this surge of sales will convince Nintendo to start up production again.

I'm taking what's left of my college fund (doubt I'm ever going back tbqh, my indie game that's in development is definitely going to be a lot more profitable than a degree) and headed to gamestop. P'raps if we all pool our resources and buy as many WiiU's as we can we can change things.

Nintendo fans are an amazing bunch, especially the ones we have here. We can change the world for the better I'm sure, and that begins with buying multiple WiiUs for a good cause. (Maybe we can donate them all to charity after?)

Does Nintendo have a paypal account or something that we can directly donate to? A guy gave me one that I was donating to for about a year, but turned out to be phony. Any legit links would be appreciated mucho.

Stay strong my fellow Nintendo pimps, we can get through this. Let's get the factory started out up again and churning out beautiful WiiUs.

prasp

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Squeezy Farm posted:

Any news for J? Asking for a friend.

yes donald trump's middle initial is J

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Wii Uh Oh

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only bought a Vita Tv once they were discontinued and I already owned a vita. So why not buy an extra Wii U for travel.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
this is the first step of hillary banning all video games

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Nintendo: Whatcha really want??? Uh, uh

Millions of fans across the globe: THE! N! X!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Looking forward to Nintendo's new half-step upgrade, "N-rear end", with a Japanese ipad controller that is obsolete on launch, instead of making it a real console.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Apparently GameStop limits you to ten consoles per customer. Bullshit. Probably can't go back to that particular one either as while in a rage I knocked over an Amiibo display. Sigh, I hate this article, Worst news I've heard all day.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont agree with this at all

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

win

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I hope I can be half the gamer Shadow is someday.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1603/23/news081.html

It's been un-confirmed by NoJ.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Thank God. thread closed.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i dont read chinese

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

i dont read chinese

its says ching chong wiiu ching

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

trying to jack off posted:

ancient chinese secret, eh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

NickRoweFillea posted:

ancient chinese secret, eh

Actually he's just being racist... don't feed the trolls please mkay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

drat this is really good news. close this depressing thread

• Locked thread