Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Gay Box..Done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

*at the midnite release walking away from the counter at Gamestop with NX in tow* Oh yeah...one more thing..*undoes NES controller belt buckle unzips and pisses all over a stack of unsold X.Bones, the crowd cheering and the hot rainbow haired GameStop girl admires my member*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*at the midnite release walking away from the counter at Gamestop with NX in tow* Oh yeah...one more thing..*undoes NES controller belt buckle unzips and pisses all over a stack of unsold X.Bones, the crowd cheering and the hot rainbow haired GameStop girl admires my member*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*tucks my "Old School" t-shirt with a picture of a NES controller under my chin and making a funny face while I'm pissing*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Slippy's uncle, Grippy: Actually, it's quite comfortable to hold.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

New forums gang tag?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

New forums gang tag?

*nods*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Twisted loving psychopath: NINTENDO SUCKS!!!!! THE XBOX ONE HAS THE BEST GAMES AND HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS

Me, the nicest guy you'll ever meet: If I wanted the wrong kind of RAM, I'd buy a different breed of sheep. [Audience laughs, claps]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
for the record here is 1/8th of my amiibo collectioin and I'm hoping it is compatible :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xbone DRumpf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beecock

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shittendo Pee U

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pee poo. Poopy!!! Pee!!! Doo doo!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Haters and losers love to put Nintendo down when they haven't contributed anything to society. Sad!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

is metroid on it?

:pray:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retard 4 posted:

for the record here is 1/8th of my amiibo collectioin and I'm hoping it is compatible :pray:

They should make it so that you can't play any games until you own the corresponding amiibo and then it "unlocks" the game when you scan it. Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc. All of them could have it. Would be a great way to ease Nintendo fans who aren't amiibo friendly into getting them.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Imho they should go further and make it so that each unlocks one specific level/section of the game- and with the amiibo reader on the New 3DS, they can do this with 3DS games too!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

How badass would it be to unlock a Super Smash Bros level by purchasing it on the Eshop, then swiping the designated amiibo for it in both the WiiU and 3DS versions of the game.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

How badass would it be to unlock a Super Smash Bros level by purchasing it on the Eshop, then swiping the designated amiibo for it in both the WiiU and 3DS versions of the game.

This+ also all the characters too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How awesome would it be to play a Smash Bros. where you couldn't play the game until you bought every character's Amiibo.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
and more awesome would be "Premiibos" basically premium amiibos that are even better and upgraded version and stronger in game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

How awesome would it be to play a Smash Bros. where you couldn't play the game until you bought every character's Amiibo.

I already own every amiibo (some in triplicate) and I don't think this would be an issue for anyone who isn't a tooth-gnashing Xbot poorfag.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Devil Tesla posted:

u know it's real because of the "confidential property" sticker

u can also see a wii u pad, showing his gamer cred.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

anything to kill the competative smash community haha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
you are a mod on SA, you most likily have raped a kid.

speacking of mods their need to stop sucking stux cock and ban him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I love it when we get Meltdown May in the middle of March Madness.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

it's always shaping up to be a monster

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can't wait for the Final Retard Four

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Huh

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I think he's in the wrong thread lol.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux trolled the Wii U thread in Games so much that FAU closed it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alrite, ambiibos are for straight up fags, but if you could buy cortano, masterchef, and dom from gears official Xbone experience collactable QR code statuettes. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

I think he's in the wrong thread lol.

But hell if he isn't right.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I hope they rename their amiibo machine to "Another U"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

New WiiU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Da fuq...?

• Locked thread