Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Why is that your hair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

edit: ^^ I wasn't correcting you, I just posted at the same time

But anyway yeah one of my favorite jokes is Selina just constantly making GBS threads on her normal/loser daughter. I can almost foresee her documentary story ending with her showing it to Selina/staff and it's super good and they're just like What the hell, you can't use that, and they destroy it right in front of her.

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 25, 2016

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Yeah, that episode was absolutely great. The black humor of Selina's stoic disregard toward her mother's death and funeral synchronized with the Nevada results outcome so perfectly.

:lol: Catherine wasn't there when they pulled the tube

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Long story short she's gonna end up as Tom James's veep

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Narcissus1916 posted:

I've started working in politics, and Jonah is SO accurate it hurts.
Wow big self-own here

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I love how in all the recent photos he's Rick Perry'd up to an unrecognizable degree.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Nichael posted:

I see people complaining on the AVClub that this season isn't as good too, and I don't agree at all. This season's been great, and I feel like if people had no idea the original EP wasn't with the show anymore, they wouldn't notice any "quality difference".
Agreed. This season is up there with their best.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Air is lava! posted:

The vote was not even close. Even if all three abstainers had voted for Selina, the result would have been the same. O'Malley actually secured 25 votes. Otherwise Jonahs vote would have been useless either way.
Which was kind of surprising because they thought they were gonna win last week it seemed like. I guess if not for the abstentions they were at 25 and maybe one of the two people promised Sec of State turned because they found out, or I'm just making up stuff really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Narcissus1916 posted:

I'm much more curious to know if the leaked video of Gary telling everyone to go gently caress themselves will go public.
I think I heard the character never usually curses or gets too vulgar because the actor Tony Hale isn't comfortable with swearing. He really let loose this ep though

• Locked thread